Additional Events & Texts (AET)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
LtSpitfire

Re: Additional Events & Texts (AET)

Postby LtSpitfire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 pm

I will post to remember that an unmodded ship has 30 Health, I am taking away 10-12.

You have decided to orbit a planet with a Federation Military base which most probably has been assaulted by rebels and is now under their control instead of going away, and risking yourself by an approximate 15% to get yourself blasted 33%-37% of your hull.

There are positive outcomes too, which have more % than this result.

War is never fair, even more when you're doing guerrilla runs, if you get yourself inside an enemy base, expect anal pain.
All4n

Postby All4n » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 am

I removed PvtVain from the project due to this, but I think that is his plan also:

Now I have to use my time removing this crap. Damn it...
Got a event, alternative text, or maybe a new sector? Add it to the Additional Events & Texts (AET) mod! Credits will be given, and you will help make a big pack of content!
Law

Postby Law » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 am

Yeesh. Sorry to hear that's happened.

I hope it doesn't take too long to roll back to a previous commit...
Forum mods, for your convenience!
Grognak

Postby Grognak » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm

It's very easy to rollback. Just click on the latest, unaffected update on the right and click "roll back to this commit."
All4n

Postby All4n » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:31 am

Grognak wrote:It's very easy to rollback. Just click on the latest, unaffected update on the right and click "roll back to this commit."

I know, but I'll let him remove his events and names this time, and only accept pull-requests from someone that is not that trusted.

But thanks.
Got a event, alternative text, or maybe a new sector? Add it to the Additional Events & Texts (AET) mod! Credits will be given, and you will help make a big pack of content!
therunawaybros615

Postby therunawaybros615 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:42 pm

All4n wrote:
Grognak wrote:It's very easy to rollback. Just click on the latest, unaffected update on the right and click "roll back to this commit."

I know, but I'll let him remove his events and names this time, and only accept pull-requests from someone that is not that trusted.

But thanks.

alright Allen, sorry it happened, mate. But anyway, what's going to happen to my event?
I will bring PEACE! FREEDOM! JUSTICE! And SECURITY to my new empire! ~Anakin Skywalker
Steam Profile
Thunderbird980

Postby Thunderbird980 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 am

I've made some new surrender events (including a secret boss - he is hard but beatable), because I think the surrender options in the game are kinda boring. If you have use for them, feel free to add them. There is still room to add more though, could have some more pleasant ones maybe xD

I cannot send pms, because this forum account is new, so I will attach them here.
These are just the new events to add to the file.
SirAwesome

Postby SirAwesome » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:35 am

I've always wanted this!
All4n

Postby All4n » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm

So I don't have that much time, but I will look by sometime.

Will anyone want to transfer ownership of this mod to them?
McDougle

Postby McDougle » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Are you still working on this?
The last version looks kinda... outdated. :shock: