[SHIP] [AE] [CE Ready] The Lancer v3.0

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Chrono Vortex

[SHIP] [AE] [CE Ready] The Lancer v3.0

Postby Chrono Vortex » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 am

View NarnKar's original thread here.

NarnKar wrote:(Rock Ship): "Ram the bastards."

"A customized Rock ship, designed for ramming other ships and tearing holes in enemy hulls."

Exactly what it says on the tin. People wanted Rock ramming cruisers, and I was happy to oblige. Its artillery system "fires" three "bombs", which simulate three impacts of the cruiser into the enemy hull. Each impact does 2 damage, with a guaranteed breach chance. No missiles are consumed in the process.

Obviously this mod was originally created by NarnKar. I only made several graphical revisions, since he simply doesn't have the time he needs to fiddle around with FTL mods himself. Version 3 changes the cloak, the gibs, adds a bit of an animation to the Ramjet Artillery, and does some other miscellaneous alterations.

Download v3.1 here.
Replaces the Kestrel A.

I did get permission before releasing this. Though, that was like 2 years ago, so feel free to tell me to take this down if you want Narn! Also, many thanks for all your help and feedback back in the Previews from the Impatient thread.
Last edited by Chrono Vortex on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
NarnKar

Re: [SHIP] [AE] [CE Ready] The Lancer v3.0

Postby NarnKar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:11 pm

This was a pleasant surprise! And yes, you still have my permission. Thank you for your interest, I'm glad you liked my ship enough to polish it up. :D
TaxiService

Postby TaxiService » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

dat artillery room is so cool narn *_* the colored strips in the adjacent rooms are such a nice touch!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 am

NarnKar wrote:This was a pleasant surprise! And yes, you still have my permission. Thank you for your interest, I'm glad you liked my ship enough to polish it up. :D

Sorry it took me so long to release it, I meant to do it waaaay sooner.

TaxiService wrote:dat artillery room is so cool narn *_* the colored strips in the adjacent rooms are such a nice touch!

For sure. I wish I had your guys's knack for making cool room images.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage