[SHIP][AE]Stealth Flagship

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Blackup

[SHIP][AE]Stealth Flagship

Postby Blackup » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 am

Stealth Flagship

Ship Dowload (Use Slipstream Mod Manager)
http://www.filedropper.com/lawslaw

I made this ship as a new game+ option after many a run of fighting the flag ship i still wanted to keep my ship and its gear.
Then i thought what if you could start the game with a fully upgraded ship that is capable of handling any situation but requires percise micro management.

Tested:
Did a few hard playthroughs with the AE (Advanced Edition) no crashes!.
mr_easy_money

Re: [SHIP][AE]Stealth Flagship

Postby mr_easy_money » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:11 pm

so another OP ship huh? think I'll pass... at least it isn't a kestrel

note: you could make it a bit more challenging by making the buy price for shields extremely high or if you want to make it more OP add all the systems in the game to it :roll:
Blackup

Postby Blackup » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 pm

I went to make it over powered not invincible. as I still wanted to earn some things. and if i really wanted to make it God Mode i would start with a full crew, Backup battery, Heavy Ion, teleporter, and zoltan shield. This ship is about either buying energy off the bat or saving for upgrades. you can either sell the vulcans or keep them till your ship is ready for 2 of them :D
K1ller

Postby K1ller » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Aww i didnt know someone else made a stealth flagship. Im not the first
porcu93

Postby porcu93 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:38 pm

You might be thinking "Why would you restore even this one?", and the answer is "Because someone put some of their time making it in the first place.", so here's the download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gxA69X2_QbDH1PfnY-lqOydb7-WBCpVI/view?usp=sharing
The only thing I've changed is that I kept the original layout for the system placement, the drone slot I assumed was 2 and the door from the oxygen to the artillery has been moved one space to the right.