[SHIP] [AE] Prototype Rock Battleship, The Bullrock

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Northern_Warrior

Re: [SHIP] [AE] Prototype Rock Battleship, The Bullrock

Postby Northern_Warrior » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Update on the mod: Added 4 custom missile launchers, updated the cloaking image. Some changes to the other ships as well, mostly re-balancing.

stylesrj wrote:The other alternative is some sort of script that disables Rock Plating from appearing on enemy ships. I think it's needed on the regular enemy files and the DLC files and I have no idea how those advanced scripts work but I'm sure someone does and it's probably like a few lines.

Because I have seen a previous mod that gave Rock Plating total invulnerability and almost no other Rock ship had it.

Have a look at Gencool's Obsidian Bomber for how it works:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29030

Thanks for that, but I think I'll keep it like it is now. Adds more of a challenge.
Northern_Warrior

Re: [SHIP] [AE] Prototype Rock Battleship, The Bullrock

Postby Northern_Warrior » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:01 am

Update:
- Can't restart, I removed the button, you need to go to the hangar now ( this removes the possibility of multiple artillery systems getting removed )
- Better graphics and sounds for the AI Battleship
- Augments will no longer bug out, should be compatible with every mod if you load this last ( at least, assuming the files aren't different, which I doubt they are )
- Rock Ship re-balanced

stylesrj wrote:The other alternative is some sort of script that disables Rock Plating from appearing on enemy ships. I think it's needed on the regular enemy files and the DLC files and I have no idea how those advanced scripts work but I'm sure someone does and it's probably like a few lines.

Because I have seen a previous mod that gave Rock Plating total invulnerability and almost no other Rock ship had it.

Have a look at Gencool's Obsidian Bomber for how it works:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29030

I've checked it out, and I have to say, it works perfectly. I've already updated the files, and as long as you load this mod last, it should be in theory compatible with every other mod out there. Thanks for the advice.