[SHIP] MAN-TS 66

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Auron1

Re: [SHIP] MAN-TS 66

Postby Auron1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:53 am

Without a screenshot from Superliminality, I can only hope that all rooms are ok.
Anyway, you could try another configuration: no weapons, but 3 drones as defense: your only other way to avoid suffering huge damages when you don't have nor shields neither stealth.
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:01 am

dyno101 wrote:Here's your photos!

http://imgur.com/a/WuvdF

that's not an image...
now THAT'S an image

the way you wanna go about doing this is like this:

step 1. go to the current link where your image is
step 2. click & drag the image from the page into a new window (or alternatively, copy link location, then paste it into the address bar)
step 3. go to the address bar and copy that link
step 4. format like this:
your_image_link = the link you just found
[img]your_image_link[/img]

and voila! there you go!

also make sure to edit your first post so that people can find the image from the get-go instead of digging through pages

btw nice orange window color 8-)
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Auron1 wrote:Without a screenshot from Superliminality, I can only hope that all rooms are ok.
Anyway, you could try another configuration: no weapons, but 3 drones as defense: your only other way to avoid suffering huge damages when you don't have nor shields neither stealth.

Because everyone loves flying the Simo-H.
And the Bulwark...
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:13 am

"Deals moderate crew damage and harms enemy ships."
...Or a fire beam? I suppose that's easier.
Well, I'm actually thinking it's a better idea at this point to put more work into a entirely different mod. I may come back to this one when I know how to code as amazing as you do. Believe it or not, an Alienware keyboard, a CM STORM mouse, and a Kotion Each headset does not mean you're any good at any gaming or programming. At all.
"There isn't good or bad. There's just insane."
"Blamsauce!"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:25 am

dyno101 wrote:"Deals moderate crew damage and harms enemy ships."
...Or a fire beam? I suppose that's easier.

That could work too. But I'd like a weapon that can damage automated ships so I'm not constantly running or restarting if I run into a string of them during a game.

Well, I'm actually thinking it's a better idea at this point to put more work into a entirely different mod. I may come back to this one when I know how to code as amazing as you do. Believe it or not, an Alienware keyboard, a CM STORM mouse, and a Kotion Each headset does not mean you're any good at any gaming or programming. At all.

But it does mean when you gain the skills, you've got some good equipment for it.
For example, I'm still using the same headset from when I first started Youtube commentary. A person shouting in an echoy room next to mine comes out at barely a whisper.
The only difference is now that I put the volume way down low so I can be heard over it all.

Also, a lot of my coding work is mostly based off my older stuff (when it comes to events) and just changing a few numbers on a weapon or drone and calling it something different.