[SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Brad33455
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:08 am

[SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Brad33455 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:28 am

This is my first mod for ANY game. I underatnd this is probably not a very good one but please give me some slack as i am only 13.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE OLD VERSION OF THIS SHIP, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DOWNLOAD THIS NEW FIXED VERSION WHICH HAS FIXED MANY ISSUES WITH THE OLD ONE

Any advice or suggestions are very much appreciated. I personally use http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17102

Here are some screenshots :)


Image

Image

Image



DOWNLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/?if156n0qfr9hak0
Last edited by Brad33455 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3627
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby stylesrj » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:45 am

I can't view your imgur profile so I can't see the pictures.

Use the [img ][/img] tags helpfully provided with the link to the screenshot, unless your profile can't be publicly viewed.
Brad33455
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:08 am

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Brad33455 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:56 am

Thank you very much stylesrj
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3627
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby stylesrj » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:24 am

How did you get that really big room in the middle to work? When I tried something like that for a room going beyond 4 tiles in length, the game just crashed on me.
Brad33455
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:08 am

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Brad33455 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:28 am

stylesrj wrote:How did you get that really big room in the middle to work? When I tried something like that for a room going beyond 4 tiles in length, the game just crashed on me.


I didnt do anything special, i didnt put a system thats maybe why? I dont actually know. I didnt have any other mods installed at the time of testing. So to answer your question, i just drew a big room in superluminal.
User avatar
Auron1
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Auron1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Today I found this and immediately I gave a look. "What a nice ship!" I thought.
Until I found some bugs...

Below quick screenshots (I used a cheat tool to make things much faster):
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

To put it simple, many systems do not work. The drone control system can be reguarly upgraded but no drone can be installed (I thought it was clearly displayed but the screen-capture didn't properly work).
You'll surely have noticed that the "icon picture" is not properly scaled, but mostly important there is an isolated room in your F117.
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
Brad33455
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:08 am

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Brad33455 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Auron1 wrote:Today I found this and immediately I gave a look. "What a nice ship!" I thought.
Until I found some bugs...


To put it simple, many systems do not work. The drone control system can be reguarly upgraded but no drone can be installed (I thought it was clearly displayed but the screen-capture didn't properly work).
You'll surely have noticed that the "icon picture" is not properly scaled, but mostly important there is an isolated room in your F117.


Thanks for the input, im going back now to try fix these issuses now. I dont completly kow how to fix these as ive never modded before
User avatar
Auron1
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Auron1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:42 pm

I am sure the answer is somewhere here.

I don't want to appear evil or cruel, but since you've just released another mod, the SR-71, can I suggest you to take a look at that ship too? It would be a shame if the SR-71 had the same issues too... :cry:
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
Brad33455
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:08 am

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Brad33455 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Auron1 wrote:I am sure the answer is somewhere here.

I don't want to appear evil or cruel, but since you've just released another mod, the SR-71, can I suggest you to take a look at that ship too? It would be a shame if the SR-71 had the same issues too... :cry:


When you posted the issues with this one i went back and fixed the other as i had it open in superliminul. That one should be fine now. I am going back and fixing this one now. Id love it if you could test the sr-71, from my testing it works fine but i could have missed something.
User avatar
Auron1
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Re: [SHIP] F-117 "Nighthawk"

Postby Auron1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Brad33455 wrote:
Auron1 wrote:I am sure the answer is somewhere here.

I don't want to appear evil or cruel, but since you've just released another mod, the SR-71, can I suggest you to take a look at that ship too? It would be a shame if the SR-71 had the same issues too... :cry:


When you posted the issues with this one i went back and fixed the other as i had it open in superliminul. That one should be fine now. I am going back and fixing this one now. Id love it if you could test the sr-71, from my testing it works fine but i could have missed something.


Sure thing, I am going to test it now. ;)
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests