ZekEttek wrote:mr_easy_money wrote:I've also added a "failsafe" mechanism to the overhaul and its addons, which will prevent you from patching mods in the wrong order and the like -- and best yet, you'll see the reason when the patching fails.
Oh, all I meant by "seeing why the patching fails" is that if something's wrong with the mod order, you'll get some message to let you know what the problem is. An error like this is due to some problem with one of the mods.
ZekEttek wrote:When I try and patch it this is the error I get. Is there a solution? I'm on a Mac.
Code: Select all
Patching failed: java.nio.charset.UnmappableCharacterException: Input length = 1
I'm not sure, but try getting the newest version of "Arsenal+ English.7z". I've been updating this file -- really just Base Data -- over the past week to fix several things. It may be possible I messed something up and then you downloaded it before the next update, in which case I apologize; I'll be more careful in the future. In any case, I updated it again roughly 3 hours ago: hopefully the new version of Base Data will fix the issue.
In the case it does not fix the issue, when the patching fails, please post the contents of the "modman-log.txt" file here. I'm not a Mac user, but I've run into this error before, and the full error log should at least give me some clue as to where the problem is.
I'm sorry the mod isn't working for you, but I'll do my best to figure out what's wrong.