[WEAPON][AE/CE/sMPK] GianTell's Armament

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
R4V3-0N

Re: [WEAPON][AE/CE/sMPK] GianTell's Armament

Postby R4V3-0N » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:40 am

GianTell wrote:
R4V3-0N wrote:Hahaa, in all my time making weapon animations this is the first time I had an issue of needing more frames! :lol: Usually all my animations are spot on (well sometimes I got it off by 1 pixel or so on one of the frames and it messes stuff up or I mess up at the animation coding)

Anyway, The Exploda and Sonic look the most similar in terms of colours and style to these but I do not care if you are inspired from them if you even know they existed before.
The way I mod FTL is I encourage others to use or share my resources if they want to.
I often make type B and C colours for some ships as well as bring back the old rebel ships- if people want to use them they can! That's partly the reason I made them
I made a ballistics weapon mod and I do not mind if people use the sounds and the art style to make their own ballistic weapons!
I have made some ships left and right and I do not mind if people use them. If they credit my name into it is fine. I didn't expect you to look at my weapons before as those portal weapons were only posted deep in FTL forums awhile ago and nearly on one knows about them.

Most of my weapons consist of at least 20 frames xD (and most of them are for smoothing up charging animation)

I see.. I'm glad to hear that! x) maybe I'll get more inspirations from your mods later~ :D

Yea, perhaps not the mods (since I take astronomical amount of time to buff out problems out of a mod and do the coding for animations, for some reason I always mess up something there... 1 pixel to short for the frame width... the image is actually not that long... forgot a <... didn't put the right image .png thing in/ typo... etc) but I have dozens of WIP's and stuff...

Here's an imgur gallery of most of the weapons I've made (and only like 10 of them are in a mod currently :roll: )
http://imgur.com/a/qnwr6

(some highlights)
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
Virussr

Postby Virussr » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Hey is anyone else getting a zip file when downloading it and if so how to I install it? (feeling really retarded asking this :D )
Auron1

Postby Auron1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Virussr wrote:Hey is anyone else getting a zip file when downloading it and if so how to I install it? (feeling really retarded asking this :D )

Welcome to the FTL forum! :D
A .ftl file is basically a .zip renamed. Nothing special here.
I have tried to download the file and I can tell you it's a normal .ftl ready to be placed in the SMM "mods" folder.
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
Aigracier

Postby Aigracier » Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 pm

The download link for the mod is broken, can someone reupload it ?
Thanks a lot.
ThePersonFromSteam

Postby ThePersonFromSteam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Same Here i wish we could rebuild it
But someone has to give me the weapon pics and The Projectiles

Code: Select all

Okayish Modder, and a terrible splicer; but i did throw my share in Project Coal, and helped in Multiverse.
Dire_Venom

Postby Dire_Venom » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:06 am

Aigracier wrote:The download link for the mod is broken, can someone reupload it ?
Thanks a lot.

ThePersonFromSteam wrote:Same Here i wish we could rebuild it
But someone has to give me the weapon pics and The Projectiles

Huh thats weird. Thankfully I still have a couple of copies I use. Ill see if I can get them uploaded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ro3f614fveh3 ... l.ftl?dl=0

Let me know if it works, I have backups of a lot of other mods as well :3
ThePersonFromSteam

Postby ThePersonFromSteam » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 am

Thank You.

Code: Select all

Okayish Modder, and a terrible splicer; but i did throw my share in Project Coal, and helped in Multiverse.
Xosphoros

Postby Xosphoros » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:05 am

What software did you use to draw the animations? They look amazing!