[WIP]Zweihander (first mod!)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
stylesrj

Re: [WIP]Zweihander (first mod!)

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 am

Video run!

https://youtu.be/-35rPK6k8go

(If you can't see it, Youtube's just processing it)
SharkmanBriton

Postby SharkmanBriton » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:20 am

stylesrj wrote:Video run!

https://youtu.be/-35rPK6k8go

(If you can't see it, Youtube's just processing it)

Awesome! I'm watching the vid now, and I'll try to fix the issue with the Medbay.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:46 am

And keep in mind about the room positioning. Some of the stations are in the wrong order. Overlap isn't much of an issue for me though but it might be for some, so keep that in mind that some people don't like things in the room overlapping with the doors.

If you have a Shield Room that's surrounded by doors though, I recommend making a custom room with 4 recoloured Ion Bombs in the middle and a computer console next to one of them. The same actually could be done for other rooms if you can't find ways to bypass the overlap.
SharkmanBriton

Postby SharkmanBriton » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:15 am

stylesrj wrote:And keep in mind about the room positioning. Some of the stations are in the wrong order. Overlap isn't much of an issue for me though but it might be for some, so keep that in mind that some people don't like things in the room overlapping with the doors.

If you have a Shield Room that's surrounded by doors though, I recommend making a custom room with 4 recoloured Ion Bombs in the middle and a computer console next to one of them. The same actually could be done for other rooms if you can't find ways to bypass the overlap.

I've updated a bunch of stuff, fixed the engines room, fixed the medbay, and fixed the stations.
Stormbringer

Postby Stormbringer » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:18 pm

you do realise that there are things called 'Dual Lasers' right? they're basically basic lasers that fire 1 shot more and are somehow more accurate :?:
killin' slugs and beating Rebels since 2014, modding the game since 2016
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:10 pm

Stormbringer wrote:you do realise that there are things called 'Dual Lasers' right? they're basically basic lasers that fire 1 shot more and are somehow more accurate :?:

It wouldn't be as balanced then. The ship might as well have the Advanced Flak as well.

I like the Bl.I and Heavy Pierce combo. It plays sort of like the Shivian in that you gotta pick one weapon or the other until you can upgrade it for both.