[MOD] Ship Customizer

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Someone

Re: [MOD] Ship Customizer

Postby Someone » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:32 pm

sul wrote:
Someone wrote:
sul wrote:Glad you like it. 10th option is just empty, nothing broken. I forgot to mention, when you have Arsenal installed you will style find some weapons/drones under the Captain Edition section in the Menu. Usually that would be the standard version of a weapon, then in Arsenal list you will find its variants. I will make that nicer eventually.

Yeah, I see, but as it turns out whenever gaining resources the game freezes up for 5 seconds, and when I try to jump it crashes the game, I'm going to see if I can find a workaround though.

edit : I tried again and it didn't do any of what happened last time. Might've been the fact I scrolled through a lot, or had some weapon or drone that was intended solely for enemy use.

Just to let you know, I sorted the listing on Arsenal+ content. Also made major improvements such as a Ship Customizer hull and a Ship Tester.

Thanks! The mind control fourth level is still broken, it crashes upon reaching the regular level 3 time.
sul

Postby sul » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:04 am

Someone wrote:
sul wrote:
Someone wrote:Yeah, I see, but as it turns out whenever gaining resources the game freezes up for 5 seconds, and when I try to jump it crashes the game, I'm going to see if I can find a workaround though.

edit : I tried again and it didn't do any of what happened last time. Might've been the fact I scrolled through a lot, or had some weapon or drone that was intended solely for enemy use.

Just to let you know, I sorted the listing on Arsenal+ content. Also made major improvements such as a Ship Customizer hull and a Ship Tester.

Thanks! The mind control fourth level is still broken, it crashes upon reaching the regular level 3 time.

Ok thanks for noting the mind control issue, I added a disclaimer on the page. While the Ship Customizer mod itself doesnt crash, I guess use the CrazyShip Addon at your own risk.
bear2312

Postby bear2312 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:23 am

Could the Crazy Ship Addon please be put back into this mod?
sul

Postby sul » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:39 pm

bear2312 wrote:Could the Crazy Ship Addon please be put back into this mod?

Sorry about that, I added the link at the bottom of the page in the previous versions. It is called "crazy systems" (which increases system limit), while there is another addon called "more recator" (which increases reactor size). I removed those addons from the main download because I had complaints about possible crashes (though that is kind of what those addons are for, break the game :D ).
bear2312

Postby bear2312 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:18 pm

sul wrote:

Sorry about that, I added the link at the bottom of the page in the previous versions. It is called "crazy systems" (which increases system limit), while there is another addon called "more recator" (which increases reactor size). I removed those addons from the main download because I had complaints about possible crashes (though that is kind of what those addons are for, break the game :D ).

Not a problem. Thank you for both adding the links and for making these mods!! Ship Customizer along with the addons(Crazy Systems, More Reactor) were the first mods I ever used back in 2016. Absolutely love them and honestly don't have nearly as much fun playing without. Finally getting back into FTL now and this mod is a must have for me.
sul

Postby sul » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:28 am

bear2312 wrote:
sul wrote:

Not a problem. Thank you for both adding the links and for making these mods!! Ship Customizer along with the addons(Crazy Systems, More Reactor) were the first mods I ever used back in 2016. Absolutely love them and honestly don't have nearly as much fun playing without. Finally getting back into FTL now and this mod is a must have for me.

Cool, thanks a lot and I hope you like the new modifications. The way it works is much different (you start strantded with no fuel an can open several menus), it should be much easier to build and test your ship. Always happy to have some feedback !
Psychoboy

Postby Psychoboy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:30 pm

Hey, I dunno if anyone can help me with this, but I'm having some trouble with this mod; I can't uninstall it.

I open Slipstream, choose a couple mods that aren't this one, and it still shows up! I try deleting the mod, and it still shows up! I try reinstalling the game, and it's gone, but as soon as I try to add even one mod that ISN'T this one... well, you get the idea.

Please, help me! I'm getting really worried that I can't use any mods anymore without also having to use this one!
ResaRestart

Postby ResaRestart » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:33 pm

HEY what is wrong with the latest update to this mod. https://imgur.com/aHGpReX
I am stuck with these options Nothing works, Unpausing Results in the same screen
sul

Postby sul » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:43 pm

ResaRestart wrote:HEY what is wrong with the latest update to this mod. https://imgur.com/aHGpReX
I am stuck with these options Nothing works, Unpausing Results in the same screen

Wow sorry about that, that screen is suppose to help you quickly adjust scrap. But to be sure can you first confirm the following:
1) Did you try to exit? This should take you to the next step (preinstall systems).
2) Did you have some starting augments ? (you shouldnt, except maybe if you patched a ship mod after the Ship customizer)
sul

Postby sul » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Psychoboy wrote:Hey, I dunno if anyone can help me with this, but I'm having some trouble with this mod; I can't uninstall it.

I open Slipstream, choose a couple mods that aren't this one, and it still shows up! I try deleting the mod, and it still shows up! I try reinstalling the game, and it's gone, but as soon as I try to add even one mod that ISN'T this one... well, you get the idea.

Please, help me! I'm getting really worried that I can't use any mods anymore without also having to use this one!

Sorry to hear that. The Mod should patch like any other one there isnt anything special about it.