[MOD] Event Assistant

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
mr_easy_money

Re: [MOD] Event Assistant

Postby mr_easy_money » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:16 pm

susan_moonshadow wrote:I'm still fairly new to the game but I believe I've found a bug with this mod related to the Ancient Device quest.

I found the stasis pod.
I took the damaged stasis pod to the zoltans to get scanned, Ruwen popped out.
I looked around to see if I was able to sell this damaged stasis pod augment now that I have the person out, and still be able to complete the quest. It seems that the pod was supposed to be removed from my ship automatically though?

Going to keep and see if I can get another Ruwen, but it would still be extra scrap you weren't supposed to get so probably worth looking into?

Yeah, this mod hasn't been updated for FTL 1.6.7.

Regarding changes in 1.6.7 besides the new way of removing the stasis pod, the changelog says there's "Minor event logic, spelling, and grammar fixes". I also looked into the mod and it appears sector names won't be correctly shortened on the sector map either.

So it looks like it's all only minor changes, but then I suppose it won't be true vanilla (besides the function of this mod of course).
ValdorianAlt2

Postby ValdorianAlt2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:20 pm

I'm confused. Was there really an update? Where can I find the changelog?
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 am

ValdorianAlt2 wrote:I'm confused. Was there really an update? Where can I find the changelog?

The mod hasn't been updated for FTL 1.6.7, so you'll end up playing without the
mr_easy_money wrote:"Minor event logic, spelling, and grammar fixes"
and
mr_easy_money wrote:it appears sector names won't be correctly shortened on the sector map either.

If you're super concerned that you're essentially not playing the current version of FTL, I'd give this a miss.
ValdorianAlt2

Postby ValdorianAlt2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:20 pm

mr_easy_money wrote:
ValdorianAlt2 wrote:I'm confused. Was there really an update? Where can I find the changelog?

The mod hasn't been updated for FTL 1.6.7, so you'll end up playing without the
mr_easy_money wrote:"Minor event logic, spelling, and grammar fixes"
and
mr_easy_money wrote:it appears sector names won't be correctly shortened on the sector map either.

If you're super concerned that you're essentially not playing the current version of FTL, I'd give this a miss.

Thanks for the reply. I'll update the mod to work with FTL 1.6.7 when I have some spare time.