[WEAPONS PACK] GO BALLISTIC! version 1.3 "OFF THE RAILS!"

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
R4V3-0N

Re: [WEAPONS PACK] GO BALLISTIC! version 1.2 "GAUSS WHAT?!"

Postby R4V3-0N » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:18 am

balmung60 wrote:Though of perhaps more note, I also managed to buy a "Drone Gauss", which I think is supposed to be the weapon on a Gauss Drone. Of course, as a weapon on a ship, there's the little problem that it costs no power and has an infinite rate of fire, shredding everything in about 5 seconds.

I looked through the docs and all of them have their rarity set to 0. Out of curiosity in what situation did you find the weapon?
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
R4V3-0N

Re: [WEAPONS PACK] GO BALLISTIC! version 1.3 "OFF THE RAILS!"

Postby R4V3-0N » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:03 am

Alright, major thanks to Chrono Vortex for all this. I literally couldn't have finished patch 1.3 without him as I have been in a time of hardship and such struggling with well. Still am to a degree which is why I didn't post around Christmas.
With that being said I updated the first page, added the DL links there (do message me if there is something amiss). As well updating the change logs.

Excited to finally have the the long-range blue events added. I will eventually make a Captains Edition style ship load out mod to fit more snug with the CE's stock loadouts, artillery, etc.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
apposl

Re: [WEAPONS PACK] GO BALLISTIC! version 1.3 "OFF THE RAILS!"

Postby apposl » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:09 am

Such an amazing pack. May I use one of those Quake railgun sounds in my own mod?