[SHIP] Federation Defender

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Arfy

Re: [SHIP] Federation Defender

Postby Arfy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:36 am

tecknoviking wrote:lol im necroposting this sooooo hard but could I use your hull image for your federation defender? Your hull image is so sexy but your mod is obsolete so bleeeh

Just saying, R4V3-0N hasn't been on for quite awhile, so I doubt he will be able to reach out and give you permission; instead you can use CE's "Civilian Defender" hull; since you can openly use CE's hulls (as long as you credit them.)
Discord: ATLAS#9226
tecknoviking

Postby tecknoviking » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:01 am

Just saying, R4V3-0N hasn't been on for quite awhile, so I doubt he will be able to reach out and give you permission; instead you can use CE's "Civilian Defender" hull; since you can openly use CE's hulls (as long as you credit them.)

thanks for the heads up. I dont know if this is allowed, but i only used the fore of the ship. heres an image:
I turned it into a boarding craft with mantis and an ion blast.
Arfy

Postby Arfy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:05 am

tecknoviking wrote:thanks for the heads up. I dont know if this is allowed, but i only used the fore of the ship. heres an image:

I'm pretty sure that's alright, since you're not using the entire hull; you'll still need to credit R4V3-0N.
Markus_McCloud

Postby Markus_McCloud » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Say, R4V3-0N, do you mind if I make this ship of yours...

...playable with Superluminal?
They're called MISS-iles for a reason.
Arfy

Postby Arfy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:21 pm

Markus_McCloud wrote:Say, R4V3-0N, do you mind if I make this ship of yours...

R4V3-0N has not been active for a while both on the forums and on discord; it's unlikely he'll give you permission. You are still able to make a ship out of that hull, but please do credit R4V3-0N if you do decide to post it on the forums.
SomeFederationPerson

Postby SomeFederationPerson » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:08 am

Arfy wrote:
Markus_McCloud wrote:Say, R4V3-0N, do you mind if I make this ship of yours...

R4V3-0N has not been active for a while both on the forums and on discord; it's unlikely he'll give you permission. You are still able to make a ship out of that hull, but please do credit R4V3-0N if you do decide to post it on the forums.

He has been active (I spoke to him), and he has given permission to use assets as he is no longer working in the FTL modding scene
DinosaurDino

Postby DinosaurDino » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:52 pm

If it's not a problem, would it be possible to provide all the resources and/or .ftl files on these three ships?
I remember that the Chickenhawk was a playable ship with a few (major) bugs, but its was still a great ship to play, so I'd like to play it again, and, if possible, the Jackdaw as well.