-FEDERATION MECH
-ZOLTAN MECH <--(You're Here)
-MANTIS MECH
-SLUG MECH
-ROCKMEN MECH
-STEALTH MECH
-LANIS MECH
-CRYSTAL MECH

The future of space travel is here! Forget spaceships and they're unintimidating hulls, look towards the new MECH design and cower in FEAR! The N-R-G is a Zoltan mech crafted to fight with an full arsenal of Duel Shots and a inside full of system repairers. (Will add Gibs soon)

Pros:
-I haven't ever seen a MECH in FTL before.
-Custom Cloak
-Full arsenal of Duel Shot Lasers
-An inside full of System Repairers
-Comes with Drone Reactor Boost, Repair Arm, and Zoltan Shield
Cons:
-Vulnerable to boarding attacks
-Not as fast to attack back

Here are some Pics

Download
Last edited by Arse101 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"IF IT AIN'T A MECH THEN IT'S JUST 10x MORE NOT A MECH!"
dreadthrone

Re: [Ship] N-R-G

Postby dreadthrone » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 am

cool concept but.... this ends up looking like a spacewreck.... the you are viewing the mech with the legs at the bottom of the screen and the cockpit at the top of the thing but BUT the crew acts like it is flat? what is going on here?

suggestions: ether make it so you view the mech from above or change ALL the crew members to side view.
You cannot defeat the metal. The metal will live on.

Rebelflagship POWER SLAMMED to the ground.
dreadthrone

Postby dreadthrone » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:46 am

whatever the case this is the most awesome ftl mod i have ever seen! maybe moar mechs? like human and lanius and the like.
You cannot defeat the metal. The metal will live on.

Rebelflagship POWER SLAMMED to the ground.
Arse101

Postby Arse101 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:58 am

No prob, I cam make a top down view of the ship, and thanks for the complement!
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 am

With some minor reworking this could possibly serve as a larger Zoltan station in Captains Edition! In my opinion, there is a problem with the Rock, Zoltan, and Lanius stations in CE being too small. They do not seem large enough to be a station as they are near the same size as the smallest ships. Sleeper Service said he would add in some bigger stations if anyone created some good ones... Sooo if you're up to it... :D :D ;)
Arse101

Postby Arse101 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Russian Rockman wrote:With some minor reworking this could possibly serve as a larger Zoltan station in Captains Edition! In my opinion, there is a problem with the Rock, Zoltan, and Lanius stations in CE being too small. They do not seem large enough to be a station as they are near the same size as the smallest ships. Sleeper Service said he would add in some bigger stations if anyone created some good ones... Sooo if you're up to it... :D :D ;)

Hmmmmm, Alrighty. Sounds like a deal! It would be fun working for a big mod! :lol:
Arse101

Postby Arse101 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

dreadthrone wrote:cool concept but.... this ends up looking like a spacewreck.... the you are viewing the mech with the legs at the bottom of the screen and the cockpit at the top of the thing but BUT the crew acts like it is flat? what is going on here?

suggestions: ether make it so you view the mech from above or change ALL the crew members to side view.

Bad News, I tried making a top-down version. It looked noting like a mech and was HUMONGOUS! So I sadly cannot create a top-down. I will continue to make mechs of this design and rely on the community's imagination. Sorry :cry:
MightyKebab

Postby MightyKebab » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:29 am

Eeh.... Is it just me or the download link is for the Foot Soldier boarding ship?
Arse101

Postby Arse101 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm

MightyKebab wrote:Eeh.... Is it just me or the download link is for the Foot Soldier boarding ship?

whoops! ill fix that right up!
MightyKebab

Postby MightyKebab » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:09 am

Arse101 wrote:
MightyKebab wrote:Eeh.... Is it just me or the download link is for the Foot Soldier boarding ship?

whoops! ill fix that right up!

Phoof, thank heavens! A part of me almost died when I couldn't download such a sexy mod <3