[SHIP] Pyrrhic Victory v1.21 AE [Updated! 05/27/14]

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
R4V3-0N

Re: [SHIP] Pyrrhic Victory v1.21 AE [Updated! 05/27/14]

Postby R4V3-0N » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 pm

DinosaurDino wrote:
R4V3-0N wrote:
DinosaurDino wrote:Hi. I don't know if you are still on the forums sovietbear, but could you please make a fix for those black and yellow checkered patterns that appear on the ship? I (and other players) would be immensely grateful.
If not, could somebody else take the project and make the fix?

that sounds like a missing image problem.

I do have the original images on my PC as I helped with this ship but I do not think I have the time to update it anytime soon.

Aren't you a busy one. Too bad you don't have time. I really want to know what is consuming your time.

The patterns also appear on every other ship, and disappear when a certain system is disabled.

Does this occur without mods? you may need to check your games integrity.

Anyway besides my Massive Overhaul mod project that everyone knows I'm doing. (FTL: Engi Brigade) and my involvement in Captains Edition, another overhaul, and helping mods with some loss ends (ie this one)

I also have my girlfriend being homeless in another country, Earthquake repairs, and a bunch of other stuff taking my time away in real life.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
DinosaurDino

Postby DinosaurDino » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:02 am

R4V3-0N wrote:

It occurs with and without mods, but only with this mod installed. Also, how does one check the integrity of the game? English is my second language, so you'll have to remind me what integrity means.

R4V3-0N wrote:Anyway besides my Massive Overhaul mod project that everyone knows I'm doing. (FTL: Engi Brigade) and my involvement in Captains Edition, another overhaul, and helping mods with some loss ends (ie this one)

Well, I wont bother you for a while.

R4V3-0N wrote:
I also have my girlfriend being homeless in another country, Earthquake repairs, and a bunch of other stuff taking my time away in real life.

Dude, I'm... speechless. I really hope your girlfriend finds a place to stay very soon, and hope you repair whatever you are repairing very quickly.
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:35 am

DinosaurDino wrote:
R4V3-0N wrote:

It occurs with and without mods, but only with this mod installed. Also, how does one check the integrity of the game? English is my second language, so you'll have to remind me what integrity means.

R4V3-0N wrote:Anyway besides my Massive Overhaul mod project that everyone knows I'm doing. (FTL: Engi Brigade) and my involvement in Captains Edition, another overhaul, and helping mods with some loss ends (ie this one)

Well, I wont bother you for a while.

R4V3-0N wrote:

Dude, I'm... speechless. I really hope your girlfriend finds a place to stay very soon, and hope you repair whatever you are repairing very quickly.

It's EQC. It's been like 4 or 5 years after the earthquake and there reputation is a bit down hill now.

Repairs will be everything besides quickly.

Anyway well I guess I can check the mod later on. But I am not quite sure if it is safe to go update someone elses mod for them... perhaps I could... I did work on this a tiny bit due to the person being colour blind...
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.