[MOD] Stations Job 1.21

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
WaffleGames

Re: [MOD] Stations Job 1.21

Postby WaffleGames » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:39 pm

stargateprovider wrote:Sorry for the really late reply and thanks for trying out the mod.
I haven't had the time to double-check on it, but the artillery enabler is only supposed to work for the three playable Rebel stations. I suppose you tried to buy the artillery with another station? If not, I can try to look into it some time next month maybe - or when I have the time.

Yeah i did try to buy it with a different station (not one of the Rebel Stations)
guess I'm not supposed to?
cursedking36

Postby cursedking36 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:56 am

bug in the lantus type a if you get mind controll and cloaking they over lap and sorta brake
zeGman

Postby zeGman » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:09 pm

This mod seems good, but it has the sad flaw of having like, 10 events only...
Am I pretty much required to use CE for this?
KingdomKrafters

Postby KingdomKrafters » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:12 am

CE doesn't work with Station's Job - SJ uses a modified list for the no fuel events, which CE is not at all tuned for (afaik CE doesnt even have new no-fuel events anyways, but even if it did they wouldn't make any sense to encounter). Mixing overhauls never works in FTL, but yeah the problem with SJ is, while a great concept, it has way too few events.
zeGman

Postby zeGman » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:49 pm

For some reason I felt like there were more events when I was using CE with this...
Eh, back to playing multiverse again.
zeGman

Postby zeGman » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:13 am

I found out why, seems like this mod is MEANT to be used with CE. You can only do certain things at empty beacons with the blueprints and stuff.
Oh, and yeah, you do need CE for the empty beacons.
porcu93

Postby porcu93 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:33 pm

zeGman wrote:I found out why, seems like this mod is MEANT to be used with CE. You can only do certain things at empty beacons with the blueprints and stuff.
Oh, and yeah, you do need CE for the empty beacons.

You don't need CE with this mod, if you needed that mod it would be written in the first post.
zeGman

Postby zeGman » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:19 pm

The first post wasn't clear, apparently. It says that it's compatible with CE, but I found out that it is meant to be used with CE. Most of the stuff (like blueprints and parts) can only be used at empty beacons.
Cpt_Hardpeck

Postby Cpt_Hardpeck » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 am

God I love this mod, makes me love the game like I did the first time
HOWEVER, I'm not the biggest fan of going in blind to a game where I can't tell if I'm using the feature wrong or the game bugged out - not to be rude or anything

I was just wondering - Is there any guide or wiki to how some of these mechanics work? pls reply asap .... anyone....

Seriously wouldn't mind creating one myself but I just wanna save myself time if there really is guides out there
(Yes I know there are 30 entire pages in the forums but you really think I'm going to read all that ? I tried searching it up on google already and lost hope immediately)
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:50 am

Cpt_Hardpeck wrote:God I love this mod, makes me love the game like I did the first time
HOWEVER, I'm not the biggest fan of going in blind to a game where I can't tell if I'm using the feature wrong or the game bugged out - not to be rude or anything

I was just wondering - Is there any guide or wiki to how some of these mechanics work? pls reply asap .... anyone....

Seriously wouldn't mind creating one myself but I just wanna save myself time if there really is guides out there
(Yes I know there are 30 entire pages in the forums but you really think I'm going to read all that ? I tried searching it up on google already and lost hope immediately)

As far as I'm aware, no.