[MOD][AE] Stargate Mod 1.0

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Dragon

Re: [MOD][WIP] Stargate Mod 0.9 (AE compatible)

Postby Dragon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:25 pm

thats not my theory I have read from it. But I doesn't known anymore where.

dalolorn wrote:Randomizing the boss is not possible from within the game. Workarounds are possible, but require an external program being run each time you start the game.

New augments are dummies only; you cannot implement new functionality outside of being used in events. This is not something that can be used in an event, so it can't be implemented.

What a shame!
Ensign No air

Postby Ensign No air » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:47 am

I am a bit new to the whole mod scene and I have a question. I installed this mod along with SSM but the mod does not work can someone help me
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Ensign No air wrote:I am a bit new to the whole mod scene and I have a question. I installed this mod along with SSM but the mod does not work can someone help me

I can only suggest that You try and install the mod again to make sure if it works or not.
If it doesn't then i'd like to know some things:

When you opened the game after installing the mod, did the game crash or did something else happen?

Did you install any other mods besides the Stargate mod?

Which version of the mod did you download: with ships or without?

Do others mods work when you install them?
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
Ensign No air

Postby Ensign No air » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:22 am

I use it with disable fleet, detailed crew portrait graphics by LordTrilobite and better planets and backgrounds by sanmonku. All the other mods but the star gate mod work and it is the stargate mod the one with ships that does not work. My game does not crash nor do I get any error messages while playing or patching the mods
stargateprovider

Re: [MOD][AE][WIP] Stargate Mod 0.95

Postby stargateprovider » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:39 pm

I updated the mod and fixed some errors, download the new version and see if it works now.
I already tested it myself with the same mods You used and it worked so it should work for You too.
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image