[SHIP] Millennium Falcon

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Alvarin

Re: [SHIP] Millennium Falcon

Postby Alvarin » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Repair skill is indeed a very good point.
While reading on the subject of Wookies (BTW, I'm not alone in assuming their heightened speed) I've stumbled on several instances of Klingon vs Wookiee, err... weaponless... (to avoid the pun). Nice read.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I remember in the Thrawn series the Wookies being quite adept at moving through the giant trees of Kashyyyk (seriously, George? 3 y's? In a row?), though watching Chewie in the movies gives a feeling of lumbering giant. I think that was more a production issue than a design choice :)
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 am

Yeah i remember getting a cardiovascular workout trying to flee the crazed Wookie in KOTOR2. He wasn't as fast a a nimble scout, but was pretty damned fast. And raging.

I'd guess they are slow when not fighting, and quick when needed. Though the main thing is strength and resilience, so Rockmen again seem like an ideal choice... except they are immune to fire. Well, near enough. :D
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Just posted the final of my LP series with this ship. I had quite a good time. Well made craft, there, sir!

Millennium Falcon
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:29 pm

The thing is, wookies cant be quick, strong and fast when fighting all at once, they will be just like superman xD. I mean, i think wookies were designed as slow creatures but very strong and with high resistance, they look faster when they walk through the woods because they are used to, and they have bigger musculature so they can just run through the woods like a human runs through a plain surface. But i think when we talk about speed we are talking about general speed, not run speed.. it is supossed, bigger and heavier creatures must be slower than smaller ones..
My currently mods / wips ->
ImageImage
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:20 am

Wookies are supermen. They are only weaker than Jedi Knights or Dark Troopers. Call them OP if you want but they are definetly there to be fierce troops not some gossip gathering Sullustans. That said, Sullustan regiments are hardly useless.

Nothing wrong with some enraged Wookies tearing up Imperial Stormtroopers. Where is your sense of awesome sir?
;)
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, i guess its a question of opinions xD, i never saw wookies faster than humans (you just need to see how they move in the movies when they are not running.. xD) , just stronger, but since there is no real science on it, everyone can make customized wookies as they want, they will be valid anyways xd.
My currently mods / wips ->
ImageImage