[Save Manager] FTL Homeworld AE -v3.1

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
iceburg333
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 pm
Contact:

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby iceburg333 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Hey All!
While I'm basically AFK until spring, it's really exciting to see all of you hashing out ideas for how to improve this mod/ helping each other troubleshoot and I'm looking forward to reading through the posts when I get the time. :D

I wanted to drop by to let you know that I've updated the first post because I'll be hosting future versions of this mod/program on Nexus Mods (where I host my Skyrim Mods). Nexus Mods has a great download/ mod hosting system that I'm comfortable with and should be a great alternate to media fire links (though I'll leave the original links up anyhow), so check it out if you get a chance. :)
Thanks!
Ice
Image
jeffg10
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 am
Location: Omicron Orbital, Around Solaris III

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby jeffg10 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

iceburg333 wrote:Hey All!
While I'm basically AFK until spring, it's really exciting to see all of you hashing out ideas for how to improve this mod/ helping each other troubleshoot and I'm looking forward to reading through the posts when I get the time. :D

I wanted to drop by to let you know that I've updated the first post because I'll be hosting future versions of this mod/program on Nexus Mods (where I host my Skyrim Mods). Nexus Mods has a great download/ mod hosting system that I'm comfortable with and should be a great alternate to media fire links (though I'll leave the original links up anyhow), so check it out if you get a chance. :)
Thanks!
Ice

I don't mean to be THAT guy but do you have an E.T.A on when we will get a AE compatible version of this tool?
it would seem it's incompatible with AE and if it's supposed to be then it's incompatible with CE and if it's possible id like to see a compatible version. (again i'm sorry for being THAT guy but this tool is so awesome that i have been checking for news every day.)
Pelia
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 am

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby Pelia » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Allow me to be another guy and mention that it's spring! So I'm also eagerly waiting for an update. I keep checking my mail for notifications :D
DDR
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby DDR » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:03 am

Doesn't work. I get Error parsing FTL data files when asked to find Homeworld.sav
Solanu
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby Solanu » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:36 pm

DDR wrote:Doesn't work. I get Error parsing FTL data files when asked to find Homeworld.sav

I was having the same issue until I downloaded the version from Nexus.
DDR
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby DDR » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Solanu wrote:
DDR wrote:Doesn't work. I get Error parsing FTL data files when asked to find Homeworld.sav

I was having the same issue until I downloaded the version from Nexus.

The nexus version won't even run.

"A java exception has occurred"
Solanu
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby Solanu » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:38 pm

DDR wrote:
Solanu wrote:
DDR wrote:Doesn't work. I get Error parsing FTL data files when asked to find Homeworld.sav

I was having the same issue until I downloaded the version from Nexus.

The nexus version won't even run.

"A java exception has occurred"


Well now we're both lost.
Arse101
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby Arse101 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:31 pm

I want to use this Save Manager so bad, but after getting the data.dat file, continue.sav, and Homeworld.sav. It doesn't even open. Help?

PS: Also, it seems to open when I choose prof_ae.sav but there are no saves
"IF IT AIN'T A MECH THEN IT'S JUST 10x MORE NOT A MECH!"
Udummie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby Udummie » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Can someone post a download for the HomeWorld.sav file cause i dont have one and it doesnt create one for me.
Vhati
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld v2.1

Postby Vhati » Mon May 05, 2014 12:52 am

This project relies heavily on code from the saved game editor.
And the editor's support for AE is still a work in progress.

When iceburg333 returns there will be some catching up to do, but once the editor is stable, updating Homeworld should be straightforward.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests