[MOD]Star Wars V1.3.1.02

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
LordAshram

Re: Star Wars

Postby LordAshram » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Yeah... after years of doing TIE Fighters from above in different games, I have come to the conclusion that there is NO spaceship in history that looks cooler from every angle except directly above and below.

The TIE Int. wings are a little different in that you can see the other side of them, but I didn't do that with the rest, so... but it might look fine.

I did a Y-Wing too...

Wheresmytoast

Postby Wheresmytoast » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:01 am

There is no way to fix your oxygen/doors in the Assault Frigate.

I was having a really good run and was in sector 5 when a missle took out my oxygen and killed me. Annoying.
The Swarm Lord

Postby The Swarm Lord » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:24 am

LordAshram wrote:Cool!

I put these TIE fighters together... workable? I tried to follow the style of FTL...

Nice! These look really cool! Thanks for the help by the way. I'll just start putting these into the mod soon...
The Swarm Lord

Postby The Swarm Lord » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 am

Quick update. I plan on changing some of the interceptor class fighters (A-wing, tie interceptors) Into defense fighters. It hopefully should work nicely.
LordAshram

Postby LordAshram » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:04 am

Ah, very cool! Here are the rebel ships I put together quickly... thought I just realized the X-Wing wings don't match!:) I'll fix that.

Also touched up the TIEs... added some variety to the basic skin texture and shrunk the TIE wings a bit... might still mess with the TIE wings, they are too thick:(

If you want, shoot me a quick PM with your email and I'll email you the files. For some strange reason they aren't saving with the backgrounds transparent... not sure what I am doing wrong, because I've done this a billion times... clearly I am being stupid:)

Anyway... good stuff! Hey, do you want me to start thinking about doing ships in this style too? Like, main ships?
Last edited by LordAshram on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Swarm Lord

Postby The Swarm Lord » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 am

Wheresmytoast wrote:There is no way to fix your oxygen/doors in the Assault Frigate.

I was having a really good run and was in sector 5 when a missle took out my oxygen and killed me. Annoying.

Ah. Thanks for that. I'll try to fix that.
The Swarm Lord

Postby The Swarm Lord » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:08 am

LordAshram wrote:Ah, very cool! Here are the rebel ships I put together quickly...

Also touched up the TIEs... added some variety to the basic skin texture and shrunk the TIE wings a bit...

If you want, shoot me a quick PM with your email and I'll email you the files. For some strange reason they aren't saving with the backgrounds transparent... not sure what I am doing wrong, because I've done this a billion times... clearly I am being stupid:)

Anyway... good stuff!

Really cool with all of the ship files. No need to worry about the backgrounds, I can easily remove them. Thanks for all the help! I am continuing to add these drones as we speak!
LordAshram

Postby LordAshram » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 am

Okay, added a few more... TIE Defender (which is supposed to be the best TIE developed, IIRC?) the elite TIE Interceptors w/the red stripe, and the Royal Tie Interceptors. Gives you several levels of defense drones:)

And here are the rebels... added the Z95 Headhunter (the first one there) which was a precursor to the X-Wing.

Okay, now I've got to hit the sack:) Thanks!
The Swarm Lord

Postby The Swarm Lord » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 am

LordAshram wrote:Okay, added a few more... TIE Defender (which is supposed to be the best TIE developed, IIRC?) the elite TIE Interceptors w/the red stripe, and the Royal Tie Interceptors. Gives you several levels of defense drones:)

And here are the rebels... added the Z95 Headhunter (the first one there) which was a precursor to the X-Wing.

Okay, now I've got to hit the sack:) Thanks!

Nice. Thanks for all the help!
LordAshram

Postby LordAshram » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:04 am

No prob! Who doesn't want a Star Wars mod for this game, right?:)

And btw, here is the Lambda shuttle... maybe good for delivering boarders?

Anyway, shoot me your email... I can send you the original 64x64 files, especially since I think these are saving a bit messy when I save them in the big preview pictures of them all together... The blue background is pixelating.