Aurora Class Battleship[SHIP]

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
lambaline

Aurora Class Battleship[SHIP]

Postby lambaline » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 pm

I've always wanted to play as an Aurora Class Battleship from Stargate Atlantis on FTL. I searched everywhere for one, but alas, I could not find it. So I decided to make my own. It is, of course, a Work In Progress, so don't comment on the shield looking like it was made by a 5 year old, I don't own photoshop so I could not make a very good one. The shield of the battleship is unlike any others, as it conforms to the shape of the hull of the ship. This will be updated in the future, and it's my first mod. Have a nice day :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/corbafxm12nie3b/Aurora.ftl
CyborgMantis

Re: Aurora Class Battleship[SHIP]

Postby CyborgMantis » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:08 am

Cool ship
mr silencer

Postby mr silencer » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:35 am

does it start with 4 Rocket launchers? it looks like a good ship but the 4 missile launchers are a turn off any ship.
Signature loading...
Kiloku

Postby Kiloku » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Well, it apparently also starts with 60 ammo
mr silencer

Postby mr silencer » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:43 am

i have a bad history with rockets, i dont get a good output unless its a mod one that shoots 2 leto rockets for one, i think that the mods name is weponanza or the one that comes with the gost mod pack
Signature loading...
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:12 am

May I use this ship in my Stargate mod that I am currently working on?
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
Vexov

Postby Vexov » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 am

In episode on Atlantis, they're evacuating ppl cause of some super volcano, you might find a great over head shot of the ship from that(i didn't go back and check), was called the O'Ryan or something "sister ship of the aurora".

Oh, if you were looking for an overhead shot.
dalolorn

Postby dalolorn » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:42 am

Vexov wrote:In episode on Atlantis, they're evacuating ppl cause of some super volcano, you might find a great over head shot of the ship from that(i didn't go back and check), was called the O'Ryan or something "sister ship of the aurora".

Oh, if you were looking for an overhead shot.

It was originally called the Hippaforalkus after a Lantean general, but the Atlantis expedition renamed it to Orion.

Edit: Also, I'm fairly certain they didn't say it was the sister ship of the Aurora - it was just the same class. Presumably. According to Stargate Wiki, there are 3 different Lantean warship variants with different characteristics. *shrugs*
EmpororerBaba

Postby EmpororerBaba » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:57 am

mr silencer wrote:does it start with 4 Rocket launchers? it looks like a good ship but the 4 missile launchers are a turn off any ship.

Don't worry, if you actually read it, you'd see it's a work in progress. I haven't had much time, but I'll modify the weapons it has. Suggestions?
EmpororerBaba

Postby EmpororerBaba » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:35 pm

stargateprovider wrote:May I use this ship in my Stargate mod that I am currently working on?