[SHIP] The Capital Cruiser (Updated for Adv. Editon)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
slowriderxcorps

Re: [SHIP] The Capital Cruiser (Updated for Adv. Editon)

Postby slowriderxcorps » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Gah, I had been meaning to fix that for ages and kept forgetting to note it down somewhere. That should be fixed now.
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 pm

From YouTube:
slowriderxcorps wrote:The only thing I can think of is that you possibly downloaded the wrong version of the ship mod and not the one fixed for AE. I really, really don't know what's going on with this.

He played with AE disabled. I don't think that there is anything wrong with any of the mods. I didn't notice this until the flagship fight, when hacking was missing.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:53 pm

He played with AE disabled. I don't think that there is anything wrong with any of the mods. I didn't notice this until the flagship fight, when hacking was missing.

There are people who play without the advanced content? I think the developers should make that button more hidden so newbies don't think "Oooh I better play without the advanced content first" and wonder why their gaming experience isn't going so great.
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 pm

reminder to download this
Dont Call it a comeback, I've been here for years

I just surf the forums for new mods and nostalgia at this point, that's about it
Odinbumblebee

Postby Odinbumblebee » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:27 am

Hi everyone! I'm a big FTL player, but I can't seem to unlock the crystal Cruiser. That means that I can't play this ship, but I really want too. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Odinbumblebee wrote:Hi everyone! I'm a big FTL player, but I can't seem to unlock the crystal Cruiser. That means that I can't play this ship, but I really want too. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Try this tool: Cutsom ship slot swapper.
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
A list of all my mods can be found here.