BrenTenkage: the creator of the nickname "god ships!"
thashepherd's class iii ship-check out the drone and weapon names!
Version 1: You need to get through all 8 sectors and defeat the boss in the fastest time. You can only edit the ship and weapons, so you can't make every enemy ship have one hull, or make OP drones. etc.
Version 2: Play infinite space, how many beacons can you get through without being destroyed.
Version 3: Play infinite space, how many beacons can you get through without being destroyed. RULES FOR VERSION 3: NO REPAIRS OR REPAIR ARMS!
- God Ships Class I-
- Maximum 30 Power bars
- Weapons can do a max of 10 hull damage per charge (i.e. 5 missiles, 2 damage each, you can't make something that can do too much damage, like 1 missile that does 5000 damage to the hull)
- Charge time has to be at least 5 seconds
- Beams can be a maximum length of pike beam (140, I think) and can do max of 4 damage per room
- Max 4 shields
- God Ships Class II
- Maximum 40 Power Bars
- Max. 15 Hull damage per charge for weapons(15 shot burst laser, etc.)
- Charge time has to be at least 3 seconds
- Beams can be up to pike beam length, and can do up to 7 damage per room
- Max 6 Shields
EDIT: No class IIIs, they are way to powerful (thashepherd's mod-nice)
Post a youtube video of your playthrough, your OP ship mod, and your time!