[AE][CE] SCRAMBLE MENU: in-game Sandbox/Cheat Menu

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Darth_Verduim

Re: [AE][CE] SCRAMBLE MENU: in-game Sandbox/Cheat Menu

Postby Darth_Verduim » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:23 pm

Sorry but i'm new to the FTL modding community and I don't know how to install a mod
I do know most of the steps but i don't know what to do with the dropbox file. :?
please dont touch me

Postby please dont touch me » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Darth_Verduim wrote:Sorry but i'm new to the FTL modding community and I don't know how to install a mod
I do know most of the steps but i don't know what to do with the dropbox file. :?

Once you've downloaded the mod, put the file into the "mods" folder in the Slipstream Mod Manager folder.
wow! its The Guy
Discord - microwave#0388. Contact if you need pirate paint done or just general shading work.
sul

Postby sul » Tue May 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Fritz1776 wrote:I know this might be a forlorn hope but I wouldn't mind seeing the option to upgrade your already present crew members being added. I really like having my starting crew be really distinct with specific portraits and everything so being able to upgrade them would be really nice for me. Plus, it gives the ability to just upgrade certain skills but maybe not others so it isn't an all or nothing affair.

Sounds like a nice idea, unfortunately I never saw the option in the code to upgrade an already existing member :(. It could be possible get a new crew with customized skills (for example repair=1, weapons=2, etc), but there are too much possibilities to put in a list (6 skills with 3 levels each means 3^6=729 possibilities).