LF Mod Creators

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Cassalien

LF Mod Creators

Postby Cassalien » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:44 pm

Hey Guys,

my Name is Cassalien and I am part of an eSports Org that will soon be running an FTL Tourney!

I am currently looking for the Masterminds that are have developed the following Mods for this Game:
- CE (Captains Edition)
- Multiverse
- Arsenal+
- SMPK

I have been given a name for only one of those mods and that is for SMPK (slowriderxcore).

Why I would like to have the Devs of those Mods reach out to me? Simple answer, I would like to invite them to be Guests during the Cast of the Tourney and also Promote their Mods to the Viewers of the Tournament since this is a Community Event and we want to Highlight the Geniuses behind those Mods.

Any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone here can forward me Contact deets or something of that nature. My Contact is Cassalien#8814 on Discord if any of those Mods are reading this and want to reach out to me.

If you happen to be interested in the Tourney, I will be making another promotional Post for it very soon :)

Have a good one y'all <3
In life, when things get down and don't look great, keep your mind straight and run through the tape!
Jumbocarrot0

Re: LF Mod Creators

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:17 pm

The dev for Captains Edition, Sleeper Service, is fairly inactive nowadays unfortunately. He is on the FTL discord server however. Bamalf, a developer for Arsenal+, is also on that server.

FTL Multiverse also has its own discord server, you can contact the devs very easily there.

I hope this helps you to contact them.
Cassalien

Re: LF Mod Creators

Postby Cassalien » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:07 pm

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:The dev for Captains Edition, Sleeper Service, is fairly inactive nowadays unfortunately. He is on the FTL discord server however. Bamalf, a developer for Arsenal+, is also on that server.

FTL Multiverse also has its own discord server, you can contact the devs very easily there.

I hope this helps you to contact them.

Thank you so much for the Info. Greatly appreciated!
In life, when things get down and don't look great, keep your mind straight and run through the tape!