Good afternoon, we want to bring to your attention the project of our friends:)
CCG meets WWII:
KARDS is an exciting, free to play collectible card game set in WWII, full of strategy, tactics, action and fun.
- Play as any of the major powers of WWII and participate in epic battles against other players, or against the cunning AI.
- Use Blitzkrieg tactics, strategic bombing or dig in for bitter defensive warfare until you outproduce and outgun your enemies.
- Give orders, use naval support, espionage, sabotage or focus on the most advanced technology.
- Collect cards and build up your armies of iconic tanks, aircraft, infantry, artillery and more from all theaters and periods of the war.
- Kards is completely free to play with all gameplay features already accessible from the start on. No paywall lockout!
All the cards are beautifully illustrated to match the unique WWII-style. Weapons and units behave as you would expect based on documentation, specifications and operational history.
Kards is easy to learn, but hard to master. Battles are won by cunning, tactics, experience and strategy. Do you have what it takes? The best
With a vibrant player community and active developers, Kards is regularly getting exciting new gameplay features and improvements.
About 1939 Games
1939 Games is a creative indie studio located in Iceland. Founded by ex-CCP veterans famous for creating EVE Online, 1939 Games is out to boost the market with Kards, the unique and highly exciting WWII CCG.
Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/5448 ... Card_Game/
Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest