[Taking Requests] Mod showcase videos

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Biohazard063

Re: [Taking Requests] Mod showcase videos

Postby Biohazard063 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:22 pm

nono333 wrote:Can you make showcase about my weapon pack please ?
I thanks you about your videos on PRS :)

Sure, might not span an entire episode though. Think I've got another weapon pack that I need to do, might do one episode on both...

stylesrj wrote:Are you interested in flying the Cassowary or the Missile Master in between various mods? (I'm still working on the Riven... or at least I keep telling myself that)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28845 (Cassowary)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28834 (Missile Master)

Or are their gimmicks too gimmicky? I know the Cassowary would lead to a run that takes 5 hours to complete (Because the OP laser's spread also serves as excellent projectile defence) and the Missile Master... it uses everyone's least favourite weapons!

I'd also like to say "Hey let's do a co-commentary for one of them" but honestly the Cassowary would require about a thousand sessions and I dunno what there is to say really after "Gatling Missiles" and "Adaptive Warheads" except "Try not to run out."

Kind forgot that this was here... I'll have a look, but will probably do both.

Also for both of you, might be a while, doing the entire Christmas special thing atm. :D
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
A list of all my mods can be found here.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Christmas specials... umm yeah...

I'll probably have something made for Slaughter Day.
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:17 am

Would you mind doing a run with The Levaithan for your next mod roulette ship?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:51 am

Chrono Vortex wrote:Would you mind doing a run with The Levaithan for your next mod roulette ship?

Sure. Got a bit of a backlog I need to get through first. (So it will be for the week after next week.)
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
logman1133

Postby logman1133 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Northern_Warrior's battle ships are good if you are doing ships.
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Gidoza wrote:I have a request. :)
-Gidoza

Sure, been using the random flagship generator for a while now, may as well replace it with this one for the time being.
First run with this will be the one after Arsenal+ 10.
Channel link
WhiteWeasel

Postby WhiteWeasel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:59 am

Before I suggest my mod, I'd like to ask something about ship mods. Do you take a look at each of the layouts, or just play the one?
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:34 am

WhiteWeasel wrote:Before I suggest my mod, I'd like to ask something about ship mods. Do you take a look at each of the layouts, or just play the one?

Depends on the mod.
If I can get them all in without issues (for say, it's a single mod with multiple ships or multiple mods that don't interfere with each other), I'll look at all the ships, pick the most interesting. Unless there's so many ships that I want to try, I might do multiple runs.

If it's like 6 different mods all replacing for instance Kestral-A, I'll look at things off cam and pick the most interesting one before recording/streaming.
Channel link
WhiteWeasel

Postby WhiteWeasel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:07 am

Biohazard063 wrote:
WhiteWeasel wrote:Before I suggest my mod, I'd like to ask something about ship mods. Do you take a look at each of the layouts, or just play the one?

Depends on the mod.
If I can get them all in without issues (for say, it's a single mod with multiple ships or multiple mods that don't interfere with each other), I'll look at all the ships, pick the most interesting. Unless there's so many ships that I want to try, I might do multiple runs.

If it's like 6 different mods all replacing for instance Kestral-A, I'll look at things off cam and pick the most interesting one before recording/streaming.

The mod in question is a single ship (+Weapons) with a Type A,B, and C layout.
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:13 am

WhiteWeasel wrote:The mod in question is a single ship (+Weapons) with a Type A,B, and C layout.

Then it will probably be a look at all 3 and pick the one that seems most interesting.
Channel link