FTL Multispace

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Blooperluigi

Re: FTL Multispace

Postby Blooperluigi » Thu May 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Axale wrote:Maybe you should add an option that allows, if there is up to 4 players, more than one ship.and if there are 4 ships, then the enemies are very strong. Or is a ship is destroyed, then you can go onto your friends ship if there are 2 players.

:D Good Idea :)
Developer of FTL:Multispace
Frogimen

Postby Frogimen » Fri May 23, 2014 2:17 pm

I am looking forward to this mod, and I would like to ask you a question: When will you start beta tests?
Panic360

Postby Panic360 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Wow.

I have always wanted to see a multiplayer version of FTL since I first bought the game back in February, but I knew the devs hd no interest in doing such a thing, and that I would have no idea where to even begin with a mod like that, so stuck to modding weapons instead.

If you do in fact have any interest in maybe doing a collaborative mod with my Ultimate Edition, then please let me know

Cheers, Panic

A massive weapon expansion for FTL: Advanced Edition
Blooperluigi

Postby Blooperluigi » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Frogimen wrote:I am looking forward to this mod, and I would like to ask you a question: When will you start beta tests?

Hi. Beta tests will start at a later point. I doubt it will be this year if I'm honest but I'm working hard ;)

Panic360 wrote:Wow.

I have always wanted to see a multiplayer version of FTL since I first bought the game back in February, but I knew the devs hd no interest in doing such a thing, and that I would have no idea where to even begin with a mod like that, so stuck to modding weapons instead.

If you do in fact have any interest in maybe doing a collaborative mod with my Ultimate Edition, then please let me know

Cheers, Panic

Hi Panic :D Thanks for the interest. I'll take a look at a collaboration when the main mod is done ;) I'd love to do it though
NintendoFan

Postby NintendoFan » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:21 am

Is this still being worked on or is it on hiatus?

Edit: If yes can i be a part of the beta testing?
Silva

Postby Silva » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:18 pm

How about starting it small with something like 2player pvp based on 100 points of cash for purchasing of ship and fitting and straight up fight ?
Blooperluigi

Postby Blooperluigi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:55 pm

NintendoFan wrote:Is this still being worked on or is it on hiatus?

Edit: If yes can i be a part of the beta testing?

I'm taking a bit of a break due to medical problems (had to miss all of my exams..) But I'll resume when I can :D
Mommothazaz123

Postby Mommothazaz123 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:41 am

Hi. I'm bad at opening things like this. Umm... :|
Ok, to the point. I was wondering if you'd like help coding the (mod? game?). I have some experience on coding and I'm very good at debugging.
Also wondering, what language is this being programmed in?
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:47 pm

You could be the one that saves the community.
Please sir, finish it.

Pausing... there should be like a every 5 seconds, pause for a bit kind of deal in the game.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
TheYello

Postby TheYello » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:46 pm

You could make it like the KSP mod Darkmuliplayer. Where if a player pauses they would be in another dimension(-ish) when you are at the last beacon they would resync and then be in the same "universe" and if you were to have a pvp match if one player pauses they both pause. (and add in a protection where a player could only pause every 1-2 seconds or something)