FTLRPG: Operation Dark Wolf

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
theb0bbyguy

Re: FTLRPG: Operation Dark Wolf

Postby theb0bbyguy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Name: Atlas

Race: Zoltan

Callsign: Bobby

Specialty: Drone Programmer and Drone Engineer

Biography: Fought to defend Zoltan Homeworlds from waves of Rebel invaders. Retired after major injury, but after a few years got better and began working for scrap selling his own drones. Later was found by the Federation and was recruited to ReCon.
deathonastick

Postby deathonastick » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:45 am

Name: Magnus

Race: Rockman

Call-sign: Stick

Specialty: Fire safety, with a slightly advanced understanding of Engines

Bio: (To be updated at a later date) Well I was gonna do a bio similar to what is below, but as a mercenary. I guess I will have to rethink that now.

Note: I had said earlier that I would apply, here is the official one.
Last edited by deathonastick on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackjfh1

Postby jackjfh1 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Race: Rockman.
Description: Aged 29, called Sven, from planet Vrachos VI.
Background: Used to work in the Rock Army as a pilot, joined the Federation after the army turned on them. Joined ReCon after he was on the successful flagship defeating mission.
Requested role and ship: Pilot, Command Yaght or Pilot, Gunboat.
EchoesofOld

Postby EchoesofOld » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 am

jackjfh1 wrote:Race: Rockman.
Description: Aged 29, called Sven, from planet Vrachos VI.
Background: Used to work in the Rock Army as a pilot, joined the Federation after the army turned on them. Joined ReCon after he was on the successful flagship defeating mission.
Requested role and ship: Pilot, Command Yaght or Pilot, Gunboat.

Gunboat pilot it is! (The Yacht is kinda Rhys's personal ship, so sorry. :P)
The Rebel Flagship: The only ship to make the DemonStar look like a pansy.

Be ye wary of the ship with the demon airlock...
jackjfh1

Postby jackjfh1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:35 am

Thanks, I look forward to it
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Fri May 31, 2013 3:30 am

Name: (Classified)
Callsign: Gigabyte
Race: Human
Requested role: Second officer of flagship and chief engineer
Bio: After enlisting (He enlisted under age) he quickly rose to captain but was then demoted for disobeying a stupid order from his fleet commander. He and his crew were transferred to a refit ketrel class, where his entire crew and his Captain were killed in battle and he piloted the ship to the federation hanger and warned the ReCon crew of rebel pursuit.
Last edited by agigabyte on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Name: Hans "Ethernal" Fierceheart
Species: Human
Callsign: Ethernal
Appearance: Tall and Strong. White hair and long white beard (Not that long... kinda like Joel from Last of us...) Allways Use a White robe with black details.
Requested Role: Owns his own Shuttle class. Has a Slug companion, Ship dedicated to Shields and Stealth, But low damage and no drones
Ship Image (Hosted on imgur)

Story: Nobody know where he came from. Neither he. his Childhood and adolescence are forgotten, In his adulthood he had been Member of the Federation. But soon joined the pirates for a better life. He mostly worked with the rebels but he wasnt evil. He preffered to protect the others than to rob them. Until a day when he saved a Slug Prime Minister from imminent death with his Ace Piloting and Shielding skills, That earned him a companion for life. Marakshnov (Slug, NPC, storyteller controlled(Or by me if you preffer)) He left the Pirates and the Rebels, and got a place in the ReCon.

(SHIP IMAGES AND LAYOUT SOON TO BE DONE. SORRY!)
H.G.Scout

Postby H.G.Scout » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:35 pm

oi, what's this? the FTL online led me here, so I'm intrested...

character: H.G.Scout or scout(for short. get it?)

race: previously human, now a rouge, modified rebel aegis drone's wetware cpu.

description: an rebel automated aegis-system-ship mounted with an persona with traumatized yet experienced histories, this scout was modified to hold more systems, protect other ships by intercepting volleys and heavily increasing mobility for the cost of having feeble hull integrity.

background: scout's home planet was ravaged by an alien invasion during his young years. after being 'improved' in various ways possible, while 'paying' the cost, along with his innate instinct/fear of evading death, scout has went through multiple combat situations and emerged as a fully competent squad designated sniper/automatic weapons/engineer/hacker. however, after multiple combats and multiple near-deaths, scout was traumatized and became a xenophobic maniacal young, altered beyond his original self(in both biological and mechanical ways). after going through even more adventures, and eventually losing his final... 'family', he completely lost it. he eventually ripped out his mechanical-biological central processing unit/memory storage out of his head, and continued to float in space, shut down in stasis. he couldn't manage to kill himself due to fear of death. long later, a certain xenophobic, human supremacist legion found this artifact, and managed to wake it up. after complimentary request, he was mounted on an custom auto-assult, with half the internal titanium I-beams removed to cram in additonal systems. unfortunately, the rebels were not subtle for him, and the rebels ways were the absolute things he wanted to avoid, such as forcing him to suffocate the crew of enemy ships, and watching them painfully die only worsened his mental condition. the rebels noticing this has attempted to decommission him, but he ran away with some rebel tech data. after going rogue by an help of a federation ship, he tucked inside the remains of an battlefield in the nebula, quietly waiting until the war was over, and forever...

*edit- uh, I just noticed that this rp only accepts cruiser/gunboat/shuttle class ships, does this mean that I cannot play as an AI drone? If it is so, then I am sad. If I am accepted, I shall show the drone's stats.
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello!

My name is META_mahn, but call me Meta, or my Tabletop RPG alias, Edward, is fine.
I am not joining, but I am offering some planetary scenarios for you to use.
GL HF!

Meta
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 pm

(hey. uh, FTL BoP post-rework is around the time your story takes place. So, uh, can we have like a crossover event?)
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.