FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG (CLOSED)

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
META_mahn

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Thu May 01, 2014 8:43 pm

English Narwhal wrote:
META_mahn wrote:So now instead of my hoped filler where Hans gets shocked isn't a reality anymore, instead we get our stuff taken and now we have to chase guys for a ridiculous distance to get our stuff back.

All that you lost was the AI. META, if you were unhappy with the session, say it to me directly. It really does hurt when people say one thing to me then turn around to say something else.
Also, the only reason you ended on that note was that most players had to leave.
----NOTICE-----
Today, May 1st, there will be no session, as with every Thursday following.
Today only, I will be on the RP channel while building rules and mechanics for the RP as a whole. If anybody (players or otherwise) wants a rule added, come on today.
If I'm on at that point, I will consider adding your rule.

It's okay, I just didn't realize a 'side story' would actually be part of the main story where an important quest item got stolen from us.
ITS COOL DOE CLIFFHANGER
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Fri May 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Currently I am working on a finished rendition of our ship with all rooms. It should be done today. Will be up on my google drive, I will post link here.
Today, and as with every Friday, I may or may not show up to the chat room. Even if I do, I may have to leave early. Just saying, fill me in every Saturday.
Spiderbox

Postby Spiderbox » Fri May 02, 2014 4:39 pm

i think we should investigate if there are any planets populated by uncatalogued species and make a fortune by selling them :)
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Fri May 02, 2014 4:51 pm

META_mahn wrote:Currently I am working on a finished rendition of our ship with all rooms. It should be done today. Will be up on my google drive, I will post link here.
Today, and as with every Friday, I may or may not show up to the chat room. Even if I do, I may have to leave early. Just saying, fill me in every Saturday.

Awesome!
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:25 pm

hanzz there is a 99.99% chance i WILL be at the session, but i have a doctors appointment a decent distance from home and plan to get back at 4:30 - 5:00 pm if we say get a flat tire or such i will be late or not at the session.
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Fri May 02, 2014 9:26 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am now hosting most of the relevant information about FTL:BoP on my site, lingualanimalstudios.blogspot.com. In the drop down menu for LAS RPG, you will be able to see most of the important references for the RP, as well as a link to an IRC client that is also on the site.
Tonight's session IS going ahead as planned.
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Fri May 02, 2014 9:49 pm

WOW I AM FREAKING UNAMAZED BY THE SUCKINESS OF THE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS IN THIS FORUM
Okay... so apparently English posted the above post about two hours ago.
I NOW GET THE EMAIL NOTIFICATION ABOUT HIS POST
btw fix my lore on your blog english plz
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Okay, guys... are you ready for this...?
Are you ready for...?
Ready for...?
A Perfect storm? :lol:

Jokes aside...

BAYUM

Notes: Put bedrolls in because it made sense.
Anything cyan is a system we don't have. (But I got Sensor/Doors mixed up. Why don't we have doors, anyways?)
Hanzz is in the helm for lolz.
engi

Postby engi » Sat May 03, 2014 10:40 am

META_mahn wrote:
engi wrote:my char sheet (i dont use google) :?

name: nefario johnston
speices:mantis
despite his lack of engineering skills he seems to have a life long knack for it
(increased repair speed please?)

how joins crew: originlally a fugitivefrom the zoltan for murdering one of theire main ships captains he was then found hideing at a pirate blackmarket and sealed in a cryobod that was then fired into space he was then found by the bird of prey's sensors as a anomaly

'Sup engi,

yeah, you can join, just make a char sheet in excel or something. Here's a template, I made it in a few minutes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0 i do have a google acount ut have no idea how to use g driv or dropbox i could however sen it t u on steam if u have one?

When you are done just PDF it, make a dropbox link, and send it to us.

Or you could just get a google acc and do it that way.
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Sat May 03, 2014 12:09 pm

engi wrote:
META_mahn wrote:
engi wrote:my char sheet (i dont use google) :?

name: nefario johnston
speices:mantis
despite his lack of engineering skills he seems to have a life long knack for it
(increased repair speed please?)

how joins crew: originlally a fugitivefrom the zoltan for murdering one of theire main ships captains he was then found hideing at a pirate blackmarket and sealed in a cryobod that was then fired into space he was then found by the bird of prey's sensors as a anomaly

'Sup engi,

yeah, you can join, just make a char sheet in excel or something. Here's a template, I made it in a few minutes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0 i do have a google acount ut have no idea how to use g driv or dropbox i could however sen it t u on steam if u have one?

When you are done just PDF it, make a dropbox link, and send it to us.

Or you could just get a google acc and do it that way.

Huh. Is your post bugged? I don't see any messages.