FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG (CLOSED)

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Random Commander

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Random Commander » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Totally sorry Hanzz but I don't know the usual times. Yesterday I was bogged down with homework (Which I am usually not, I get things done on time so this is kinda a surprise), and Today I cannot show up until later because I have a therapist's appointment. It starts at 5:00 pm my time (which would be 7:00 pm your time) and won't end until 3 hours later. I will try to make it, but there are no guarantees.

~ RC
Spiderbox

Postby Spiderbox » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Hey...sorry... could you give me a heads up a day in advance next time thought we were just doing friday
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Note: I WILL be late to this, because I have to eat food. Sorry. Plz no strike
My timezone: GMT -5
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Advice - Strikes

[b]
Randomcommander
Has warned about his inactivity, A Strike won't be given.

META_mahn
Has showed up for the session, A strike won't be given.

Spiderbox
As said by the Strike Rules. Being Thirty minutes late to a session or missing one means a Strike.
You just asked for an "heads up" But i already marked the session for today
The only debuff i'll give you will be the loss of one of your pets - Arpti (Giant Ratbird) Will die from reasons furter described when you are online in the IRC Chat.
Thats the only Debuff/loss that will happen will be the loss of said Pet.
If you happen to get Another strike. Your character Will die and you'll have to write a new for a new one. Unless you can describe the conditions that caused you to get that strike and i or any other DM decide to give you a chance.

Please don't miss any more session.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Advice - Strikes

Randomcommander
Has warned about his inactivity, A Strike won't be given.

META_mahn
Has showed up for the session, A strike won't be given.

Spiderbox
As said by the Strike Rules. Being Thirty minutes late to a session or missing one means a Strike.
You just asked for an "heads up" But i already marked the session for today
The only debuff i'll give you will be the loss of one of your pets - Arpti (Giant Ratbird) Will die from reasons furter described when you are online in the IRC Chat.
Thats the only Debuff/loss that will happen will be the loss of said Pet.
If you happen to get Another strike. Your character Will die and you'll have to write a new for a new one. Unless you can describe the conditions that caused you to get that strike and i or any other DM decide to give you a chance.

Please don't miss any more session.
engi

Postby engi » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 pm

my char sheet (i dont use google) :?

name: nefario johnston
speices:mantis
despite his lack of engineering skills he seems to have a life long knack for it
(increased repair speed please?)

how joins crew: originlally a fugitivefrom the zoltan for murdering one of theire main ships captains he was then found hideing at a pirate blackmarket and sealed in a cryobod that was then fired into space he was then found by the bird of prey's sensors as a anomaly
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:48 pm

HANZZ READ THIS
as i said on an earlier post i can not show up to the sessions on tuesdays, as i have scouts from 7:00 to 8:00 and need to leave at 6:30
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:08 pm

engi wrote:my char sheet (i dont use google) :?

name: nefario johnston
speices:mantis
despite his lack of engineering skills he seems to have a life long knack for it
(increased repair speed please?)

how joins crew: originlally a fugitivefrom the zoltan for murdering one of theire main ships captains he was then found hideing at a pirate blackmarket and sealed in a cryobod that was then fired into space he was then found by the bird of prey's sensors as a anomaly

'Sup engi,

yeah, you can join, just make a char sheet in excel or something. Here's a template, I made it in a few minutes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

When you are done just PDF it, make a dropbox link, and send it to us.

Or you could just get a google acc and do it that way.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:44 pm

You can also use the character creation sheet I made if you need help with it. I made the RPG's mechanics, so this should be fairly accurate.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 pm

--- Advice ---

Due to our friend, Jeffg10, that plays both Althon and Amin_Hawk, has left a message that he might not come, The session might be cancelled - Don't worry, its just a possibility, But its a 50/50.
If this interruption continues, then i'll have to cancel all of the sessions in Tuesdays.

to Engi:

First, a request.
I've seen your grammar Dozens of times, And i'm sorry for the insult, But it truly sucks. If you have some problems with the language (In this case, English) Please tell me and i will try to take that load from you.

Secondly, creating your form.
On the forum. Leave the following info:
---
Name:
Lore:
Traits: (+ positive, - negative and = no effect)
---
Read some of the other players forms and you'll understand what i'm talking about
I reccomend you joining the IRC. Wich is linked through the first post, and there we can talk more.
Use the form that META_mahn has linked and also the links on the first post so that you have some idea of what to write down.
If you can do everything correctly still today, before we start, i'll plan into implementing you today.
Last edited by Hanzz on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.