SLOW FPS FIX FOR RADEONS

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
SystemID

SLOW FPS FIX FOR RADEONS

Postby SystemID » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 am

i actually saw someone else post this somewhere and it worked for me but if you own a radeon of any sort and have not yet downloaded the CCC, Catalyst command center you need to do so and once you get the right version wether it be 32bit or 64bit you download it and run it its just like nvidias little menu you go down to 3D Application settings SCROLL down to wait for vertical refresh and set it to always on or all the way to the right and baam fixed my game INSTANTLY and ive been at this all day trying to figure out a solution i hope this helps anyone who was getting as mad as i was that you couldn't play this ill game :)
Matthew
Site Admin

Re: SLOW FPS FIX FOR RADEONS

Postby Matthew » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 am

Sorry you were having troubles, but thanks for posting a potential solution! Hopefully it will help out for more people.
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here
korgan

Re: SLOW FPS FIX FOR RADEONS

Postby korgan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 am

no help