How to restart the engines

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Chabs

How to restart the engines

Postby Chabs » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 am

Heyo everybody.

I have this little issue with my savegame. After jumping to another star, I was given the chance to evade some enemy, but then the ship just got stuck in some nebula, with it's engine turned off.

IS there a key I need to press or some people I need to move to some specific room?

I still got good ol' Kestrel, as I haven't unlocked anything yet, and this was quiet a good start for me, so please help :(

Thank you!
Matthew
Site Admin

Re: How to restart the engines

Postby Matthew » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:34 am

Can you take a screenshot please? It would help to tell what's going on :)
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here
Chabs

Postby Chabs » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:37 am

Matthew
Site Admin

Postby Matthew » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:46 am

Left click on your engine system (S symbol on the bottom left is your shields, the one to the right is your engines) to transfer power from your reactor to your engines. You should also probably power your shields :)
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here
Chabs

Postby Chabs » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:49 am

zasdarq wrote:Left click on your engine system (S symbol on the bottom left is your shields, the one to the right is your engines) to transfer power from your reactor to your engines. You should also probably power your shields :)

I was about to update my post, saying that I, alas, figured it out :p

Felt stupid, oh well!

Thanks for taking your time tho :)
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby Matthew » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

No problem. At least you got it squared away. Enjoy the game!