[MOD][WIP]Infinite Space 2

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
SomeFederationPerson

Re: [MOD][WIP]Infinite Space 2

Postby SomeFederationPerson » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:55 am

I have two questions.

1. Does sleeper service's battle stations and new enemy classes work on this mod or does it conflict with anything

2. All the rebel ships deleted can you come up with a different name for the ships or make a different faction (etc, colonial empire ( I know it not lore friendly but you could make it with the federation vs colonial empire [they can be the successors to the rebels!]) thx for the awesome mod and thx for continuing it! :D :D :D
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:23 am

SomeFederationPerson wrote:I have two questions.

1. Does sleeper service's battle stations and new enemy classes work on this mod or does it conflict with anything

2. All the rebel ships deleted can you come up with a different name for the ships or make a different faction (etc, colonial empire ( I know it not lore friendly but you could make it with the federation vs colonial empire [they can be the successors to the rebels!]) thx for the awesome mod and thx for continuing it! :D :D :D

Sleeper Service's mods do not work with Infinite Space. If you want the Captain's Edition version of this mod, there is a download for it on CE thread.
As for the rebels, there will be a variant of Infinite Space including Rebel Progress, but it would be against the idea of the mod for me to add rebel ships back into the main versions.
However, your suggestion has given me a good idea, so thank you.
SomeFederationPerson

Postby SomeFederationPerson » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:16 am

English Narwhal wrote:Sleeper Service's mods do not work with Infinite Space. If you want the Captain's Edition version of this mod, there is a download for it on CE thread.
As for the rebels, there will be a variant of Infinite Space including Rebel Progress, but it would be against the idea of the mod for me to add rebel ships back into the main versions.
However, your suggestion has given me a good idea, so thank you.

Thank you, what i mean by with adding rebel ships, there wouldn't be any rebel fleet progression or somewhat, it would just be like a sideline thing, like for example an event that involves the rebel (renamed into whatever faction idea you come up with) ships with a whole new faction, while keeping the infinite aspect to the mod and not ruining the whole aspect to the mod. It just seems like a waste to keep the rebel ships out, because they look cool and I think they'd go really well as a new faction and not conflict with the mod (no "rebels" but some new faction I think I'm saying this too much :? ) and I feel like there's some gap. But its your mod and I'm just giving you suggestions. Oh and good luck with the federation strikes back mod!
DrkTemplar

Postby DrkTemplar » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Awesome!
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:49 pm

DrkTemplar wrote:Awesome!

HE LIVES!
Ora_unit_SR388

Postby Ora_unit_SR388 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:45 am

Oh hello! We thought you where dead!
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 am

This is sudden, and fun.
DrkTemplar

Postby DrkTemplar » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Ora_unit_SR388 wrote:Oh hello! We thought you where dead!

Haha, not dead! I think it's great you guys are continuing IS, I wish I would have completed it, but things don't always work out. If you have any questions about anything that was left undone feel free to send me a PM. If you guys were interested, I would consider working with you on this version. If you would rather continue with the two of you, no worries!
xlandar

Postby xlandar » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:07 pm

This mod looks great! thank you for continuing IS for everyone! I don't want to become a major part of this project, but i can create a few different ship and weapon sprites for you if you want.
few examples of the stuff i've been working on:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/gv5qtbiui ... _black.png

http://www.mediafire.com/view/gc5emds1v ... strip1.png
art and coding tutorials wanted, pm if you have some good ones please!Image
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:04 am

xlandar wrote:This mod looks great! thank you for continuing IS for everyone! I don't want to become a major part of this project, but i can create a few different ship and weapon sprites for you if you want.
few examples of the stuff i've been working on:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/gv5qtbiui ... _black.png

http://www.mediafire.com/view/gc5emds1v ... strip1.png

Dayum, Xlandar. You're good.