Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
DragonMaster2962

Re: Master Mod List

Postby DragonMaster2962 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Add my federation fighter "The Hornet" to the list please
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 pm

UltraMantis wrote:Certainly, what needs removing?

I'd like my ship, The Andromeda Cruisers and The Challenge ship (which isn't much of a challenge) removed, because I'm not going to update them anymore or do anything else with them.
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
spudcosmic

Postby spudcosmic » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Can you put my Space Pirates and Zombies ships thread in this forum?
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 am

I guess I can shamelessly promote my ship, The Hulk, since it is about to fall off the first page before it gets added to the Master Mod List.

It's been about 10 days since I uploaded it, and it seems nobody has downloaded it yet. I was hoping that people would post screenshots of how many boarders they managed to capture within their prison cells.

Surprising to me, Space Turtles, which I updated the same day as The Hulk, has been receiving downloads. I would've expected an actual ship to do better than some turtles.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:25 am

In absence of DrkTemplar, I have unofficially 'adopted' FTL: Infinite Space, if only to develop the mod in his place when AE comes out and such, UNLESS DrkTemplar is available to do so.
URL: http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23202
DrMrBlueX

Postby DrMrBlueX » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:42 pm

I would like my mods, F-15 Fighter and Federation Ion Assault/Ghost Ship to be added to the mod list.
(I apologize if this is not the way to ask for my mods to be put on the list)

Federation Ion Assault/Ghost Ship
http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23156
- Please mark the ship as WIP. I have not finished the Ghost Ship counterpart. Updates are on the way but I have put this one to the side to work on my next mod instead, which I would say is more important, due to the amount of posts I've gotten already. -
This replaces the Kestral-A, and the Ghost Ship will replace Kestral-B

F-15 Fighter
http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23128
This ship is finished and ready to go, I will still update it when there are problems found.
This replaces the Kestral-A

Thanks.
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Considering the character limit in the first post, my ships can now be removed from the list and condensed into a single link at the end of the ship list to my personal mod list.

RAD-82's Junkyard

This list came about because my newest creation couldn't fit in my signature.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

The character limit is still pretty big. It would not really help if the list was edited in such a way to make browsing it less clear. The main issue is that subsequent posts were never reserved because at the time it really didn't seem probable that a limit would be reached.

One solution would be to re-launch the thread and keep several posts reserved so that more mods could be included rather than some mods being removed. I'd much rather have tons of mods all listed in one place rather than scattered about. Even old mods can be usefull as ideas or may have some quality work done for them.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
TheThirdNexus

Postby TheThirdNexus » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Could you add my covenant corvette please? It replaces the rock A.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23442
marksteele

Postby marksteele » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 pm

UltraMantis wrote:The character limit is still pretty big. It would not really help if the list was edited in such a way to make browsing it less clear. The main issue is that subsequent posts were never reserved because at the time it really didn't seem probable that a limit would be reached.

One solution would be to re-launch the thread and keep several posts reserved so that more mods could be included rather than some mods being removed. I'd much rather have tons of mods all listed in one place rather than scattered about. Even old mods can be usefull as ideas or may have some quality work done for them.

Heh, when I wrote this I never expected it to get this big :P. Making a new thread could indeed be a good idea lol.