Captain Ace's Journey [Day 3]

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
NonPlayableYoshi

Captain Ace's Journey [Day 3]

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:41 am

Find the rest of the story here:
captainacesjourney.com

Here is a like to the story of captain ace. post any ideas you have for it here.
to give you a taste of what this story is about ill post Day 1

[Day 1]
Well today I'll be getting a ship but I'm not sure what kind of ship I want, I can get a scout for 1,000 scrap, a Interceptor for 1,300 scrap, a fighter for 1,600 scrap,or a bomber for 2,000 scrap. i only have 1,500 scrap to spent so I guess the bomber and fighter are out of the question, it looks like the Interceptor looks like the best choice so I'll buy the Interceptor, so now all I need is weapons, fuel, and food. I got a burst laser mark II because it has great fire power for only two power also, now lets see, I have 120 scrap left and it looks like fuel went up in price. So I'll get 15 fuel for 45 scrap and I'll get food for three months for 45 scrap so now with 30 scrap left I'm ready to go into space the only thing is that its getting late and because i sold my house i guess ill just sleep in my ship today. ill have to pack up tomorrow but its not too bad.
Last edited by NonPlayableYoshi on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:06 am, edited 9 times in total.
Captain Ace's Journey
This is the story of Ace the mantis.
NonPlayableYoshi

Re: Captain Ace's Log [Remastered]

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am

UPDATE....look at the first post
Last edited by NonPlayableYoshi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Ace's Journey
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:04 am

May I be a character (As in I am one guy you write about)

Shadow: Giga "Shadow" Byte is half Engi, an amazing shot, tells horrible jokes, and has a knack for command. He was a normal guy who joined the military as soon as he could, he quickly rose to Ltc. and was promoted to commander after preventing an ftl overload, costing him an eye. (This, ironically, made him a better shot.) His ship was destroyed, and only he, his Mantis first officer Ltc. Sem, (Who was also security chief and could man weapons almost as well as Giga.) and his pilot, First Lt. Pomeroy made it off alive.

I want all 3 of these characters in here if possible. (And maybe have my own scout too? Pretty please?)
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:30 am

agigabyte wrote:May I be a character (As in I am one guy you write about)

Shadow: Giga "Shadow" Byte is half Engi, an amazing shot, tells horrible jokes, and has a knack for command. He was a normal guy who joined the military as soon as he could, he quickly rose to Ltc. and was promoted to commander after preventing an ftl overload, costing him an eye. (This, ironically, made him a better shot.) His ship was destroyed, and only he, his Mantis first officer Ltc. Sem, (Who was also security chief and could man weapons almost as well as Giga.) and his pilot, First Lt. Pomeroy made it off alive.

I want all 3 of these characters in here if possible. (And maybe have my own scout too? Pretty please?)

Sounds to me like you're better off just writing your own story. :roll:
NonPlayableYoshi

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:52 pm

agigabyte wrote:May I be a character (As in I am one guy you write about)

BOTH OF YOU Delete your comment please.
and no i planed...i mean made this story with my own set of characters that will be shown later on but if it makes you happy. i plan (NOTE that i said planed and not going too) to make my own form of FTL online RPG thing. so i will use them in that if you want to join
Captain Ace's Journey
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 pm

NonPlayableYoshi wrote:
and no i planed...i mean made this story with my own set of characters that will be shown later on but if it makes you happy. i plan (NOTE that i said planed and not going too) to make my own form of FTL online RPG thing. so i will use them in that if you want to join

Kieve will have to do that.
NonPlayableYoshi

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 pm

agigabyte wrote:
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:

Kieve will have to do that.

Hit edit in the top right. check the box that says Delete this post. then hit submit
Captain Ace's Journey
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:19 pm

I know how, but the button is not there for some reason.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:42 pm

NonPlayableYoshi wrote:BOTH OF YOU Delete your comment please.

Whoa, calm yourself Yoshi.
First off, you're posting in a public forum. Posts will be made, for discussion and conversation of the topic at hand. Getting ticked off at people for posting in a public thread is not only irrational, it's downright rude.
Secondly, nowhere anywhere in your previous posts did you indicate that you wanted to reserve this thread for storytelling purposes only. Demanding that we delete our posts when you've not made the slightest hint that we (or anyone) should not respond to this thread is likewise irrational and rude.

Now if we can get things back on track, I'd suggest you just continue your story, with the understanding that people are likely to comment on it if they see fit to do so.
DryEagle

Postby DryEagle » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:49 pm

I want to add a character too! His name is max and he is the ship's cat.
Max is a typical cat - lazy all day, hunts only when he has to, has black spots but is mostly white.
However he is actually a half-engi cat. His cybernetic implants contain a mini jetpack that lets him fly.
This is why he was chosen to be a ship's cat for space missions. He can catch space mice and if the gravity generator fails he can move himself around no problems.
All ships I have created include custom weapons, graphics etc:
ImageImageImageImage