combined Infinite space and Captain's edition (lots of bugs)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
NonPlayableYoshi

Re: combined Infinite space and Captain's edition (lots of b

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:12 pm

_Leguan12_ wrote:What you did to combine CE and IS only works because SMM installs one mod after the other.
So IS overwrites some changes from CE and this makes it working ;)
This method works with every Mod :mrgreen:
But yes good idea :P

1.yea...if you load CE first then it runs as CE by itself.
2.yes it does work with every mod.....
3.and it was not a good idea. i mean yes it works but i updated it and told you the main things wrong with it. and i think i posted the update before you posted this
Captain Ace's Journey
This is the story of Ace the mantis.
_Leguan12_

Postby _Leguan12_ » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:04 am

The good idea from you is to use the installationtechnology of SMM to combine to Mods.
And it's impossible to solve the bugs without really good modding knowledge-they're created because some Events/Drones/Weapons are "used" twice.
MedicRules41

Postby MedicRules41 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:59 pm

I've done this before, and it seemed to work swimmingly. Enemies would spawn with all the CE weps, and IS would still take effect. I'd also combined this with Advanced Battle Systems and Expanded Enemy Window, no problems.
NonPlayableYoshi

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:38 pm

MedicRules41 wrote:I've done this before, and it seemed to work swimmingly. Enemies would spawn with all the CE weps, and IS would still take effect. I'd also combined this with Advanced Battle Systems and Expanded Enemy Window, no problems.

did you see the lots of bugs. and how the update saying what the bugs were? and it works OK but not great. see they don't get harder as you play the game in IS and CE combined and there is NO EMPTY BEACONS maybe one or two but i seen none when i played them combined
Captain Ace's Journey
This is the story of Ace the mantis.