Still no word from the devs on future content, huh?

General discussion about the game.
reliken

Still no word from the devs on future content, huh?

Postby reliken » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:07 am

Whether that be patches, updates, expanded gameplay, an expansion pack, a sequel, or even a brand new game by the same studio?

Disappointing =/.

We also still haven't heard back about potential ways for non-Kickstarter backers to gain access to the high-quality PDF artbook and game manual, which was something discussed way back in October or November.

Also, why is the Kestrel hoodie not available in t-shirt form? $45 is too rich for my blood, but I'd buy that as a shirt in a heartbeat. But I'm not crazy about the pirate shirt.

Woe is me.
bulba

Re: Still no word from the devs on future content, huh?

Postby bulba » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:51 am

I guess they got so much money out of this game that they have decided to retire and sell pirate t-shirs for the rest of their life :cry:
Khrowe

Postby Khrowe » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 am

The sweatshirt is so worth it.
Twinge

Postby Twinge » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:02 pm

To be fair, they did recently just release a bugfix patch that provided some nice quality of life stuff as well.

I've been disappointed that they have no interest in fixing the balance issues with the game, but they certainly haven't abandoned it either. One of the devs frequents the FTL subreddit as well and notes some things to fix for the next bugfix patch.
FTL Tips & Tricks Video Series

Catch my stream on Twitch

Improve game balance, fix bugs, and have more decisions: Twinge's Balance & Bugfix Mod
DryEagle

Postby DryEagle » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Check out the modding section (some links in my signature for example) if you're feeling starved for content.
All ships I have created include custom weapons, graphics etc:
ImageImageImageImage