Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Torchwood202

Re: [MOD-WIP] FTL:Incursion

Postby Torchwood202 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Nice music :)
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Well, it's been ages, but there's new music up.
Demiurge
God willing I may actually finish this... some day... :?
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:21 pm

It ain't easy! Keep pushing, we'd love a quality mod the Incursion promises to be.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 am

My muse refused to let me rest until I'd finished this one.
Supernova
I have no idea where the inspiration came from, there was a blank workspace and then suddenly BOOM. Music.
And it's four hours later.
Merf Avenger

Postby Merf Avenger » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 pm

I can't help but be disappointed that you haven't put up a download link for the other soundtracks...they're all lovely! Guess I'll just be DDoS-esking youtube due to so many video views xD

Awesome work Kieve.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 am

Actually some of the videos do (did?) have Mediafire links in the comments. I stopped doing that with the later ones because I realized I was making small changes here and there, and the version posted to Youtube is slightly different than the "final." It's particularly noticeable if you compare the .OGG-format Incursor Theme (included in Archon download) with the Youtube video. Different volume levelling, certain sections reworked, drum sections revised... it's not a completely different song, but minor improvements here and there make it noticeably distinct.

Also I've had the thought that I might compile all the tunes together and post them somewhere like Bandcamp - I enjoy sharing my work with others, but it'd be nice if just once my creative works showed a monetary return (however minor it might be).
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sat May 04, 2013 3:56 am

New music added to the OP, A Light Extinguished

I also resumed concept work on the remaining Incursor ships. The subject of these last few trials has been the boss flagship. I'm still trying to work out a proper design for it, but one thing I can promise you is that it will be like nothing you've ever fought.
Which could either be FTL's greatest challenge or the most horribly bullshit encounter ever. I suppose only testing will tell.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Seeing as it's been ages since I posted anything, please enjoy this little taste of an Incursor Heavy Laser
inc_wep_LaserH_1.png

The Pulsed variant has been WIP for a while - every time I poke at it, I have an impossible time trying to make the barrel resemble my concept art.
Likewise, the concept art for the Demiurge has been more or less finished since forever ago, and sits on my desk begging me to sprite it.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 am

Added "Slow Burn" to the music list. I'm actually genuinely happy with this one.
Thunderr

Postby Thunderr » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Kieve wrote:
*snip*
(however minor it might be)

Minor? People would love this stuff if you could just get it out there. Maybe ask the community to help?