[Pilots] The Omega Pilots

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
SwishyFishy400

Re: [Pilots] The Omega Pilots

Postby SwishyFishy400 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:50 am

I don't like winRaR, never did. And zip files are really simple to unpack.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:39 am

Updated yet again!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7g2ygdufg ... 7.zip/file

Introducing a new pilot!
Chester Kern was one of Jessica Kern's adopted children. He left R.S.T at a young age and travelled across the island chain, learning from the various organisations and CEOs. His technical expertise led him into the Pilot program which helped when the Vek attacked.

His special ability is the Repair Drone. Instead of a standard repair ability, Chester launches a special repair drone that can perform the duties of repairing and reviving units. However, these drones are expendable so after performing their task, they are destroyed and sometimes rather violently (Ask any forest). These drones can also be used as decoys for the Vek as those buggers will target anything hostile.

Also, Skynet is no longer as trash as before. If you have 1-use items like a Frost Beam or a Missile Barrage or even a tank, he can replenish the ammo by repairing himself.
Robert Scythe

Postby Robert Scythe » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:40 pm

Yipes, does this mean I have to find all these pilots again?
tosx

Postby tosx » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:15 pm

I would think their names are the same so your profile info will still have those names as unlocked.
Although if you ever need to it's also a pretty easy thing to manually unlock pilots :?
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:54 am

You shouldn't need to find the pilots again - adding new pilots means new pilots are added and the old ones remain where they are. Otherwise it'd be really frustrating to type 'makeitso' in the console every time I do a test :D
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:05 am

Slight update!
New code for the Repair Drone so now it can repair without blowing up the tile it's standing on.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/crbxhvki ... 1.zip/file
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:29 am

New update! Nothing really much has changed except I fixed up a bit of dialogue and added dialogue in case you decide to work with Into The Wild, Hive War or Kartoflane's mission pack.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6m3s5ag13 ... ga_V9.zip/

(It's called Version 9 because I'm doing a Windows and skipping some numbers... that and I forgot my latest version was 7.1 and not 8.0, so... now it's 9.0)