[MOD] [AE] C&C Weapons Pack

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Chrono Vortex

C&C Weapons Pack v4.0

Postby Chrono Vortex » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:59 am

A long overdue update. I've made a bunch of miscellaneous changes to a bunch of the weapons to hopefully make them both more balanced and more interesting. There's also two newish weapons, and several updated animations for the weapons and explosions. Most importantly, there is now an additional mod which will install a couple Allied weapons onto the Kestrel A.

I'll try to release some additional files which will allow you to start with weapons from all the other factions pretty quickly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chrono Vortex

Re: [MOD] [AE] C&C Weapons Pack

Postby Chrono Vortex » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:33 am

Another small update.

UsedC wrote:Iron Curtain could kill infantry, as I remember, so it can totally be offensive.

Viola! Set up to be an infantry killer, and also does major system damage. Now that everyone but Yuri has a superweapon, the genetic mutator will probably be next.
MlemandPurrs

Postby MlemandPurrs » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Do you plan on adding C&C4 era Nod Spacecrafts ? As much i do loathe Toyberium Twilight however it was the only occurence of Nod having spaceship like things. I think GDI had also an few pieces.
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:39 pm

MlemandPurrs wrote:Do you plan on adding C&C4 era Nod Spacecrafts ? As much i do loathe Toyberium Twilight however it was the only occurence of Nod having spaceship like things. I think GDI had also an few pieces.

Well, I did make this Banshee Fighter, since it was about the most spacy thing Nod had from Tiberian Sun. I honestly haven't looked into C&C 4 that much, though this thing does look pretty cool...

It may be worth a shot at some point.
MlemandPurrs

Postby MlemandPurrs » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:05 am

C&C3 also had ships of the scrin, the RA3 Yamato could easily get repurposed into an spacecraft, and there was an Tzar Landship concept for one of the Red Alert(or was it for Generals) games that could be made into an soviet vessel.
JerC

Postby JerC » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Are you still working on this? It would be neat so see some other weapons like the Titan mm cannon, you could even add in some weapons from Generals like the Avenger beam or Laser Crusader.
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:22 pm

JerC wrote:Are you still working on this? It would be neat so see some other weapons like the Titan mm cannon, you could even add in some weapons from Generals like the Avenger beam or Laser Crusader.

Oh boy, I haven't touched FTL in a while, just came on recently to post this. But if you're looking for a Titan cannon, that's included in this weapons pack.