(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Jumbocarrot0

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:57 am

‘Drones?’ Garnarg read from the depths of Slocknaw’s mind as he passed by, not on purpose more a sub-concious routine, ‘Why didn’t think of that? No need for interns.’ he went through the ρ file and found the file ‘ρομπότ’ or drones. He read it, discovering that a drone system would require a bunch of materials that he has no idea existed, but he knew Gyldi did. He went to her workplace to find her messing around with parts. “Can you make a drones system?”
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 am

"Hey, Glydi! Can you make a - hey!"

By sheer coincidence, Jack had gotten the same idea as Garnag.

"Hey! Stop reading my mind, Slocknaw," Jack replied annoyedly, not noticing the difference between the two slugs.

"Anyway, can you make a system repair drone, an anti-personnel drone and a rudimentary drone control?"
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:37 am

Garnarg turned to Jack and shrugged, "Can't help it, I'm that good." He smirked, that smirk suddenly was wiped away, "Hey I didn't read your mind, well I did but, well not about the drones!"
AI41

Postby AI41 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:20 pm

“So you both want drones. I don’t have the Uranite to get more than two drones, although if I used a modular design, we can only operate two at once, but we can have as many as we have spare parts for. So, you wanted an antipersonnel drone and a system repair? I’ll get right on it. Where should I set up the drone control? Also, I’ve built my own mind reading contraption, Garnarg, and I know that Slocknaw also was thinking of drones.” Gyldi said. She then tought to herself: “So I’m the only one that could make a drone system, but the only one who didn’t think of it? Hahaha.”
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm

“Mind reading?” Garnarg commented, “Isn’t that a bit unethical, we don’t want the authorities back on Lakibar to question us.”
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:31 pm

"I apologise for the mental intrusion; picking up surface thoughts comes to a Slug like secreting trails" Slocknaw said. He just points his finger at the closest Slug and calls it a day... SOMEONE should teach him how to tell Slugs apart beyond the visual spectrum.
He looked to Gyldi "Perhaps you could run a system scan of the local asteroid belt. I might be able to get a mining rig out there to get you the materials you need for your various projects you keep telling us you don't have the materials for..."
He gestured his eyestalks towards the cargo bay "I did see what appeared to be a rather beaten-up Extractor Rig... probably needs a few coats of paint and some sealant on the hull and I think I can fly it"
AI41

Postby AI41 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:47 am

“1. Like I give a shit about that. You slugs can mind read, why am I not allowed? And 2. If you can fix it, plasteel and uranite.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:18 am

“I’ll order the shipments.” Garnarg bluntly replied, slithering away to send a direct message to the Lakibar Station ground control.
[TRANSMISSION START]
Request order for 2000 Pondus units of Uranite
Request order for 1500 Pondus units of Plasteel
~Lakibar Station
[TRANSMISSION END]

Garnarg thought for a moment whether he should trust to use Federation technology, then he realised what he just thought and rejected the idea, then he consciencly thought Fuck off Gyldi.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:49 am

Gyldi muttered to herself: "Pay attention, Garnarg. I asked Slocknaw to mine those, and wanted Dibreutane and Sulfoxide shipped in." Before getting back into making drones.
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 am

"Hey, Glydi, how did you learn so much about making stuff? From your identity folder, you only learnt medical science in fed sch-"

Jack's talking was interrupted by an urgent distress signal nearby.

"H-hello? This is the Nisos...communications failing...need repairs...medical...important data...pilot dead...lotus..."

Jack rushed to the sensors, and lo and behold, there was a battered, high class federation cruiser right on their doorstep. Jack shouted into the announcement system.

"Everybody! Hands on deck! A heavily damaged federation cruiser needs help! They need extensive repairs, medical assistance and apparently... a... umm... fresh coat of Lotus racing colours? I don't know, they said they needed one. All hands on deck!"
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!