(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Well, If we need more characters, one or two of us could take a second. I have the other four crewmen of the Innocence I could use.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:18 pm

If you’re desperate for more players we could have multiple characters. Otherwise, we should start.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 pm

And I could do cameos of Slocknaw's crew from the Nesasio.
Anyway, we should start.
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:34 am

Well, I'm certainly not desperate...

"Clunk!"

The distinctive sound of docking reverberated through the small transport craft. Jack smiled a little and looked around at his crew-mates. Two slugs and a supposed body swapper. Wasn't what he was aiming for, but it was a crew at least. The last thing he wanted was to be in a Vortex type situation.

Sounding bubbly and excited, he said "So... this is where we are..."

"...Lakibar Station..."
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:53 am

“The rest stop at the back of the beyond.” Garnarg finished, slithering over to meet the new station leader. “You’re Jack Callum, the new manager, correct? Let me introuduce the crew.” He guided Mr Callum closer to the other two for greetings. “I’m Garnarg, I do all the business around here.” He pointed to the others. “He is Slocknaw, our fellow veteran and guard, and she is Ms Auren, our nurse and mechanic.” He could tell Jack wasn’t 100% about this. “Hey, chear up. At least you’re not in a vortex style situation. We’re better then nothing!” Garnarg smiled wider.

EDIT: Been messing around with fonts with the Lakibar Station banner: check it out
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Slocknaw looked at Garnarg with what might have been uneasiness; throughout the trip it was rather obvious that the veteran Slug was not very powerful with his mental abilities. He kept thinking about how that the other Slug was probing his surface thoughts, which probably drew amusement for any Slug probing his surface thoughts, only to get those thoughts...
"I'm not here for guard duty. My skills are in the piloting of various "small" craft and mining rigs" he said to Jack, his voice heavily accented with the typical Slug drawl on certain words "I'll be conducting surveys and drilling operations on local celestial phenomena that pass by the station."
He slithered onto the station's promenade deck with the others "I am certain there will be quite a bit of that happening out here in this part of space"
AI41

Postby AI41 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:21 am

"Hello, sir. I need to check the resources the medical and repair bays were supplied with." Gyldi walked off to locate the two bays, muttering to herself. "They've probably not given me enough (BeCH2)2Ag. And the U3Iv5E2 stocks probably won't be even a kilogram."
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:41 am

“Not ssure if you got the memo Sslocknaw,” Garnag replied, “but we are understaffed, there are only four of us after all, so untill thosse interns arrive, we have to do some extra jobss.” He turned to Jack, “Hope you don’t mind but you’ll have to be assigned for ssome extra duties, I’ll get ba...” he smiled, “Slock, you should probably check your pigeonhole more often, that’s why you didn’t get the memo. Sorry Jack, I’ll get back to you when I got a proper timetable for extra dutiesss.” He looked around for Gyldi. “Hey, where’d Gyldi go? I need to tell her that she’ll be on mechanic duty for now.”
AI41

Postby AI41 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 pm

"Damn. The idiots who gave me supplies forgot the (S4O2HNBr)2 as well. That's three things Jack'll need to get supplied. U3Iv5E2, (BeCH2)2Ag and (S4O2HNBr)2 are needed to operate the bays correctly." Gyldi muttered to herself. "Wonder what the Innocence is doing?" She thought, before walking back to where she thought the other crewmembers of Lakibar were.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:41 am

"You misunderstand. I said I am not here for the sole purpose of guard duty" Slocknaw explained calmly "If trouble does arise on the station, I can deal with it."
He looked around the area, and twitched his eyestalks "Although judging by what the life support is wafting through the station, I think we're all going to be mechanics for the next few days getting this place back in order."
He gave the equivalent of a Slug smile to the Humans as he took out his multitool.