Rockman combat lv2 cant teleport

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Malainor

Rockman combat lv2 cant teleport

Postby Malainor » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 am

Happened around 5-7 times so far during diffrent games. not always but 80%. but for some reason the Rockman have troble to teleport whent they reatch combat lv2.
this is only to board another ship going back aint a problem.
I have 2 rock men on standby in teleport room so it aint that they are on the move.
i never had a problem untill one reaches lv2 combat
Example 2 rockmen in teleport room one is lv1.8 the other reatched lv 2 last battle,
chose to beam away
the lv1.8 gets beamed the lv 2 stays in teleport room.
this happened on my last play trough.
durring this to confirm it after teleport recharged i tryed to beam the solo rockman lv2....nope nothing happened my other rockman 1.8 was dead 20 sec later. just teleport got on cooldown.

Tryed diffrent ships.
usaly its a teleport room with lv2 and 1 or 2 in energy.
tryed with diffrent combos mantis rockman, human rockman. all that contain a combat level 2 rockman dont work 100%, more like 80%

usaly i have a rock man and a mantis imagen how happy you are when the solo mantis is up against 2 its a slaughter.
Icehawk78

Re: Rockman combat lv2 cant teleport

Postby Icehawk78 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Is it possible that your Rockman, who's going to be moving a bit slower than your other crew, simply hadn't stopped moving before you tried to teleport out? That's a known bug that's scheduled to be fixed in the next version, once it's done testing.