I wasnt sure where to post this. But how do i redeem [STEAM]

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Dark

I wasnt sure where to post this. But how do i redeem [STEAM]

Postby Dark » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 am

Alright i bought the game checked my email theres no steam key so i looked at the email from paypal and it showed a transaction ID in the description of the product but i tried that and it doesnt work :/ could some one help me?
Dark

Re: I wasnt sure where to post this. But how do i redeem [ST

Postby Dark » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:17 am

i found the key it had a button on the link that was emailed to me but the key it gave isnt working do i have to wait a few minutes for it to work?
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby Matthew » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:18 am

You should have received an email with the first line:

Thanks for purchasing FTL: Faster Than Light! To access your DRM-free game for Windows, Mac, and Linux just follow this link:

And then a link you can follow which will have a button 'Show Steam Key' to get your key.

If you did not receive that email, please email us at devteam@ftlgame.com and we'll get you sorted out.
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here
Dark

Postby Dark » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 am

zasdarq wrote:You should have received an email with the first line:

Thanks for purchasing FTL: Faster Than Light! To access your DRM-free game for Windows, Mac, and Linux just follow this link:

And then a link you can follow which will have a button 'Show Steam Key' to get your key.

If you did not receive that email, please email us at devteam@ftlgame.com and we'll get you sorted out.

Looks like you posted right after me :)
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby Matthew » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 am

Ah sorry. What error is Steam giving you?
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here
Dark

Postby Dark » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:22 am

zasdarq wrote:Ah sorry. What error is Steam giving you?

Invalid Product Code
The produce code you entered is not valid.
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby Matthew » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 am

Strange. Can you email me about this w/ your purchase details (devteam@ftlgame.com) ? We might need to contact HumbleStore.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Try out the DRM-free version for now until we get this sorted out :) They use the same save location so you won't have any problems once you get the Steam version working.
Dark

Postby Dark » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 am

zasdarq wrote:Strange. Can you email me about this w/ your purchase details (devteam@ftlgame.com) ? We might need to contact HumbleStore.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Try out the DRM-free version for now until we get this sorted out :) They use the same save location so you won't have any problems once you get the Steam version working.

Yes emailing now.
Dark

Postby Dark » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 am

zasdarq wrote:Strange. Can you email me about this w/ your purchase details (devteam@ftlgame.com) ? We might need to contact HumbleStore.

Sent!
Dark

Postby Dark » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:20 am

Just tried it again its working now i guess it takes a little while.