Never get complacent.

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Loketta

Never get complacent.

Postby Loketta » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:23 pm

I was just having my best run to date, 400 spare scrap and all upgrades, simply boarding my mantis and crystal to the enemy ships and tearing them apart. When teleporting back I was leaving it later and later, until I got them back with 3hp and 5hp.

Just as they teleport back, as if in slow motion I see the missile heading towards my teleporter bay...

Nearly worth a rage quit there as my boarding crew was the heart and soul of my tactics.
Cocapelli

Re: Never get complacent.

Postby Cocapelli » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:16 am

i love when my two rocks die on the enemy ship just before i kill the last crew member because the fire i set finally knocked the door room to red.

my hand hits the escape key, and just before i quit i think, "i still have a good ship and solid crew... so what i lost the last two original <named for my friends> crew members..."

i end up hitting escape again and continuing on.....
Number43

Re: Never get complacent.

Postby Number43 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 am

Once on the last beacon before I went to the exit on sector 7 I lost my 4 man boarding crew to the enemy jumping away. With what I had I would have almost certainly won if that hadn't happened, but it was too discouraging for me to continue and I quit.