(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Jumbocarrot0

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:07 pm

“Must be,” Garnarg clarified “she knows about the classified warhead, I know it.”
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:29 pm

''I would like to know what makes this warhead so special. We don't have a need for breaching weapons, thanks to teleporting warheads, so why is the Federation developing a new one?"
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Koneg put his Stunner away. “Accessing audio logs...”

“XM81 Test Log #1, Munitions: XM409 HEAT. Audio Log begin: “Ok so commencing to fire XM409 at range target, a captured Rebel ship, ready! Fire! My god... it’s burned a gigantic hole in the ship...” End Audio Log. Damage report showed liquid metal from the projectile burn and continuing to chew through the hull and melt anything in its way. End Log...

XM81 Live Test Log #2, Munitions: XM657E3 HE. Audio Log salvaged from destroyed Rebel battleship. Begin: “Sir we have a jump sinature from a small Federation vessel.” Said a Rebel on a console. “Hah not a challenge. Blow it out of space.” Said a Rebel captain “No infa—“ (ship is rocked bu a massive explosion) “W-wait what happened!” (Rebel Engineer on coms) Sir! They’ve blown off almost all the armor on starboard! We- (Explosion) Shit! The hull is being breached I- AHHHHG IT BURNS” (Static) “Quickly blow it out of the-“ before the Captain could could finish the order XM657E3 penetrated the unarmored section of the hull causing the ship to be torn in half. Federation ship retrieves the black box and lingers out of sight to observe Lanius vessels decomposing the battleship. The Federation Captain says that from afar with their sensors zoomed in on the parts of the ship that where melting from XM657E3 as molten blobs of metal floating in space proved extremely deadly to anything including Rock Plating. End Log...
Last edited by Whiskey on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:03 am

"Desecrator...." Gyldi muttered.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:36 am

“As it seems” said Koneg “Wait what is the stations status overall?”
AI41

Postby AI41 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:47 am

"Right. I need to get back to controls for apoapsis burn."
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:51 am

Garnarg was shocked at what he heard. ‘Those were innocent lives killled to test some weapon.’ However, the idea of a warhead that can burn holes in the hull reminded him of something. “Give me a minute!”
I'm assuming by this point the fire is clear, the station is safe to go around in and its back to somewhat normal.
Garnarg slithered into his office, to find a filing caninet slided open. He found it weird but went through another cabinet and pulled out a letter, read it, saw it was the wrong one and kept repeating until he found the letter. “YES!” he slithered back to the medbay, letter in hand. “This is a letter from a... trusted source, and it describes a missile that was nicknamed ‘The Magma Breacher.’ Its doesn't rip the ship in two but it says it ‘breached the hull with such force that it melted the very metal.’ Sounds pretty dam close to what Koneg is describing.”
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Koneg had tailed along with Garnarg. "Nnnn- Cannot confirm," said Koneg "Was codenamed T49"
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Garnarg was very interested in what secrects Koneg held. But he decided that he now had more important matters.
“I need to do some work.” He told Koneg, “If you have questions, ask Jack, he is the leader.” And with that, Garnarg slithered off to his office.

He pulled out two documents labeled ‘internships’ and places them on his desk. He opened one.

Myung Strang

Race: Slug
Day of arrival: 27/7

‘That's only in a few days. And I don't like the idea of another slug.’

Garnarg opened the other.

Kikaaaza

Race: Mantis
Day of Arrival: 24/7

‘That's today!’

Garnarg slithered to the station's helm and sure enough there was a Lakibar ship coming to the station. Garnarg hailed them.
“This is Lakibar station to the ship. Requesting purpose and time of arrival.”
“We will be arriving in about an hour, with supplies and an Intern.”
“Recieved. We will be ready.” Garnarg went onto the station's speakers. “Shipment of supplies arriving in an hour. And an intern.”
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Koneg left Garnarg as he was busy. He started to make his way to the shipment bay making sure the O2 meter was positive before entering the bay.
"Shipment Bay condition... requires maintenance." Koneg reformed his hand to the tools he needed and started to repair some of the damage.