[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Chickengames
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Chickengames » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 am

Kyrie knew her newer light-based blaster would be useless in the light swallowing environment. While Lux was firing at the door, she searched for something to pry or somehow beat at the door. There was nothing in the room that could be used like that, though. "It'll take forever to get through that door! We need to find another way out!"
User avatar
BrenTenkage
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: On my Chair LPing mods

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:39 am

Bren noticed noticing, readings on his scanner, and Eden begining to leave...without everyone

"Damn it, knew I couldn't trust that pirate' he muttered as he moved closer to the wreckage

"Away team do you read, head over to my ship, I'll get you out of here, Eden is pulling out' he said not understanding why she was (from his point of view she looks like she is abandoning everyone)

Gorlag frowned a bit, "I sense more...minds...they aren't alone" he said

"what?" he asked

"They feel faint, like...ghosts..."

"Ok please don't try to scare me while I get closer" he said

"I wish I wasn't..." he said gulping a bit

(also I was just makign a joke about there being ghosts, didn't think you'd run with it LOL, also sorry for not replying, was live streaming LOL)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
User avatar
JakeCollins
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 pm
Contact:

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby JakeCollins » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:35 pm

I know you were kidding, it just ended up being perfect!

Jake spied an emergency exit in the corner. He managed to pull it open, dragging the oblivious others through the egress. Jake sprinted at top speed through the blackness, crashing into walls, only to turn and sprint onward.

Suddenly, there it was. The light of the shuttle! Jake fled towards it, when suddenly the Rebel captain appeared before him.
"There is no escape," He said, ominously.
"Speak for yourself," Jake muttered. He ran through the apparition, which disappeared behind him.

He leapt into the welcoming light of the shuttle, and immediately began prepping for takeoff. The lights began to flicker and dim. The shuttle was shaking.

Lux darted into the shuttle, who sat down on one of the side benches in the cabin, strapping herself in.

"Where the hell is Kyrie???" He shouted over the noise of straining metal. "She was right behind us!"

Suddenly, a computer voice began speaking. "Docking Clamps at maximum stress. Unable to maintain seal."

Suddenly, the shuttle tore off of the rebel ship, exposing the door to open space. Jake was horrified to see the shuttle rip away from the derilect, the rebel ship getting smaller in the open doorway. Air was rushing out of the gaping hole, propelling them further from the rebel craft.

An emergency forcefield engaged, and the hurricane of escaping air settled. The door slid shut in place of the forcefield.

They had been blown away from the derilect, to a safe distance. But Kyrie was not onboard with them.

"What do we do?" Jake shouted.

I have no intention of killing Kyrie. I'm obviously not going to kill another character!
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
User avatar
BrenTenkage
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: On my Chair LPing mods

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Eyesight Technology wrote:I know you were kidding, it just ended up being perfect!

Jake spied an emergency exit in the corner. He managed to pull it open, dragging the oblivious others through the egress. Jake sprinted at top speed through the blackness, crashing into walls, only to turn and sprint onward.

Suddenly, there it was. The light of the shuttle! Jake fled towards it, when suddenly the Rebel captain appeared before him.
"There is no escape," He said, ominously.
"Speak for yourself," Jake muttered. He ran through the apparition, which disappeared behind him.

He leapt into the welcoming light of the shuttle, and immediately began prepping for takeoff. The lights began to flicker and dim. The shuttle was shaking.

Lux darted into the shuttle, who sat down on one of the side benches in the cabin, strapping herself in.

"Where the hell is Kyrie???" He shouted over the noise of straining metal. "She was right behind us!"

Suddenly, a computer voice began speaking. "Docking Clamps at maximum stress. Unable to maintain seal."

Suddenly, the shuttle tore off of the rebel ship, exposing the door to open space. Jake was horrified to see the shuttle rip away from the derilect, the rebel ship getting smaller in the open doorway. Air was rushing out of the gaping hole, propelling them further from the rebel craft.

An emergency forcefield engaged, and the hurricane of escaping air settled. The door slid shut in place of the forcefield.

They had been blown away from the derilect, to a safe distance. But Kyrie was not onboard with them.

"What do we do?" Jake shouted.

I have no intention of killing Kyrie. I'm obviously not going to kill another character!


"Bren!" Gorlag called out

"Yeah i know I see" he said noticing the shuttle, "Guys everyone ok?" he asked getting in contact with the shuttle
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3645
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:44 pm

Lux took a few deep breaths once back on the shuttle. She was just about to remove the helmet when suddenly... "Kyrie?" she asked, looking around "Holy crap! She was right behind us!"
What do we do? As much as I want to leave, we can't leave her behind! Lux thought to herself, securing the helmet again.

She looked through one of the external cameras. While the Pelican wasn't within visual sight range, sensors indicated that the hauler was moving towards them and they had opened their cargo bay doors; all of them.
"Hang on to your helmets" Eden shouted over the comms as the distant shape of the hauler came closer and closer "Because once you're in, I'm jumping."
"Eden, Kyrie's not onboard!" she shouted.
"Then someone else will have to pick her up..." Eden replied, dropping cargo and fuel canisters from the hold behind her "If there's anything left of the derelict"
User avatar
BrenTenkage
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: On my Chair LPing mods

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:48 pm

stylesrj wrote:Lux took a few deep breaths once back on the shuttle. She was just about to remove the helmet when suddenly... "Kyrie?" she asked, looking around "Holy crap! She was right behind us!"
What do we do? As much as I want to leave, we can't leave her behind! Lux thought to herself, securing the helmet again.

She looked through one of the external cameras. While the Pelican wasn't within visual sight range, sensors indicated that the hauler was moving towards them and they had opened their cargo bay doors; all of them.
"Hang on to your helmets" Eden shouted over the comms as the distant shape of the hauler came closer and closer "Because once you're in, I'm jumping."
"Eden, Kyrie's not onboard!" she shouted.
"Then someone else will have to pick her up..." Eden replied, dropping cargo and fuel canisters from the hold behind her "If there's anything left of the derelict"


Bren noticed the Pelican coming back

"Guess the bitch didn't run off...good" he thought

"You really should trust her a little more, she isn't like other pirates" Gorlag said

"Don't read my mind"

"Didn't have too" he said, 'Read your face" he said chuckling

"Fine whatever, "Guys did I hear what I thought I heard, Kyrie isn't with you...shit....I'm going in after him, you guys get out of here, if I don't make it...well you guys keep on with the mission" he said
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3645
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:59 pm

"Just to clarify..." Eden said over the comms "I'm jumping AND I'm destroying that wreck in the process..."
Missile components also started tumbling out the rear cargo bay doors along with the fuel and toxic containers (opened and spilling corrosive, highly flammable toxins). They kept pace with the hauler's gravity for the moment.
Should be a big enough explosion to propel me out of the gravity well and destroy that ship, the pirate thought to herself.

It's like that Crystal event where you detonate your fuel to save the lost crew; except in this case, Eden's getting the lost shuttlecraft. I kinda was expecting everyone to be onboard as her plan IS the last-ditch rescue.
User avatar
BrenTenkage
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: On my Chair LPing mods

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:02 am

stylesrj wrote:"Just to clarify..." Eden said over the comms "I'm jumping AND I'm destroying that wreck in the process..."
Missile components also started tumbling out the rear cargo bay doors along with the fuel and toxic containers (opened and spilling corrosive, highly flammable toxins). They kept pace with the hauler's gravity for the moment.
Should be a big enough explosion to propel me out of the gravity well and destroy that ship, the pirate thought to herself.

It's like that Crystal event where you detonate your fuel to save the lost crew; except in this case, Eden's getting the lost shuttlecraft. I kinda was expecting everyone to be onboard as her plan IS the last-ditch rescue.


"Know fine, can you blame me for not trusting a pirate" he said getting closer to the wreck, his systems began to malfuction, warning lights going off

"Shit...Gorlag take over, I'm going into space

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" he asked

"Ruwen is too wrecked for this and the suit only fits humanoid, I'm literally the only one who can go into that wreck with another suit to give to him and to geth im out" he said running to the airlock, panting a bit, he still felt weak but he had to do this, no one was being left behind
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
User avatar
JakeCollins
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 pm
Contact:

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby JakeCollins » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:47 am

BrenTenkage wrote:
stylesrj wrote:"Just to clarify..." Eden said over the comms "I'm jumping AND I'm destroying that wreck in the process..."
Missile components also started tumbling out the rear cargo bay doors along with the fuel and toxic containers (opened and spilling corrosive, highly flammable toxins). They kept pace with the hauler's gravity for the moment.
Should be a big enough explosion to propel me out of the gravity well and destroy that ship, the pirate thought to herself.

It's like that Crystal event where you detonate your fuel to save the lost crew; except in this case, Eden's getting the lost shuttlecraft. I kinda was expecting everyone to be onboard as her plan IS the last-ditch rescue.


"Know fine, can you blame me for not trusting a pirate" he said getting closer to the wreck, his systems began to malfuction, warning lights going off

"Shit...Gorlag take over, I'm going into space

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" he asked

"Ruwen is too wrecked for this and the suit only fits humanoid, I'm literally the only one who can go into that wreck with another suit to give to him and to geth im out" he said running to the airlock, panting a bit, he still felt weak but he had to do this, no one was being left behind



Wait im confused is Bren trying to rescue Kyrie? Is someone trying to rescue Kyrie?
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
User avatar
BrenTenkage
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: On my Chair LPing mods

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:52 am

Eyesight Technology wrote:
BrenTenkage wrote:
stylesrj wrote:"Just to clarify..." Eden said over the comms "I'm jumping AND I'm destroying that wreck in the process..."
Missile components also started tumbling out the rear cargo bay doors along with the fuel and toxic containers (opened and spilling corrosive, highly flammable toxins). They kept pace with the hauler's gravity for the moment.
Should be a big enough explosion to propel me out of the gravity well and destroy that ship, the pirate thought to herself.

It's like that Crystal event where you detonate your fuel to save the lost crew; except in this case, Eden's getting the lost shuttlecraft. I kinda was expecting everyone to be onboard as her plan IS the last-ditch rescue.


"Know fine, can you blame me for not trusting a pirate" he said getting closer to the wreck, his systems began to malfuction, warning lights going off

"Shit...Gorlag take over, I'm going into space

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" he asked

"Ruwen is too wrecked for this and the suit only fits humanoid, I'm literally the only one who can go into that wreck with another suit to give to him and to geth im out" he said running to the airlock, panting a bit, he still felt weak but he had to do this, no one was being left behind



Wait im confused is Bren trying to rescue Kyrie? Is someone trying to rescue Kyrie?


(Bren is gonna space walk over to the wreck, get Kyrie into the other suit, pull himself back into the ship, jump out right behind a micheal bay explosion in space just in time)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests