[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:28 am

I was making a reference to Star Trek where Picard goes to the planet Risa for a vacation. Commander Riker asks that he buy him a certain statue while he's there. Next thing you know, Picard is trying to read a book and all these ladies keep bothering him about services they provide. The statue's presence is essentially telling everyone "Ladies... I want you."

Also, the way I see the gender Bender scenario happening is via Clone Bay. Tweak the new clone with some different anatomy :P
"But couldn't you then clone someone as a Mantis or a Zoltan?" "Why would you do that, meatsack? You know how to control those extra limbs or a Rock-like body or being a Slug with powers they spend their wholes learning?"
Also, Clone Bays are prototypes at this stage... so Plot Plot Plot Twist: The ship has a Clone Bay and it puts everyone into the wrong bodies, changes their gender and THEN trafficks them :P

"You're on Kyrie. But instead of playing for fun, I'm going all-in" Lux boasted back to Kyrie. She wondered if Eden played Poker as well. Pirates tend to gamble, right?, she thought to herself.
Eden was thinking, Have fun with your chidlren's card game. I prefer to place my bets on Clawhound Racing. Much more entertaining.

Clawhound Racing. Like Greyhound Racing except they're running AWAY from the rabbit and if they have to kill the other racers to speed up their escape they will do so. Bets tend to be on the handler's team winning rather than the Clawhounds themselves due to the casualties.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:13 am

(If I'm being honest wouldn't mind having this be legit, we've had a lot of being ambushed, attacked, and having our shit ruined...be nice to be healed and relaxed LOL)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:34 am

Yeah but isn't that even during those Hot Springs episodes in cartoons and stuff that there's always some wacky side villainy going on? Like it turns out the resort inside the danger zone is secretly a big artillery cannon or a second group of pirates challenge the crew to an epic game of dodgeball with a huge rulebook?
So while I might be joking about the whole trafficking thing, there should be some goofy villain plot :P
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 am

stylesrj wrote:Yeah but isn't that even during those Hot Springs episodes in cartoons and stuff that there's always some wacky side villainy going on? Like it turns out the resort inside the danger zone is secretly a big artillery cannon or a second group of pirates challenge the crew to an epic game of dodgeball with a huge rulebook?
So while I might be joking about the whole trafficking thing, there should be some goofy villain plot :P

(oh god a FTL Hotspring episode, and suddenly I imangine a Mantis in a Bikini LOL that would be funny to see LOL)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:43 am

Couldn't be any worse than a Rockman in one. Or a Lanius. Or an Engi. Or...

As Gorlag scanned the ship with his mind to check for lifesigns and intent... one of the Slugs onboard sent a mental thought back to him with a very... flattering image of a Slug woman for him.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:45 am

stylesrj wrote:Couldn't be any worse than a Rockman in one. Or a Lanius. Or an Engi. Or...

As Gorlag scanned the ship with his mind to check for lifesigns and intent... one of the Slugs onboard sent a mental thought back to him with a very... flattering image of a Slug woman for him.

"Hey Bren take us in, there is a nice slug woman who would like to meet me" he said chuckling a bit

Bren sighed as he rode in, "Guys I'm willing to pay 10 scrap, its our share to the 30 ok, thats fair right?" he asked as he got closer to the large ship
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:22 pm

They don't even wear clothes, though. I've wondered why there aren't more humans in space who've ditched them all together, seeing how no other races even use them.

"All in, huh? What are you betting, Lux?" Kyrie headed to the airlock as the ship got closer to the cruise. As she walked there, she noticed her sore muscles and also remembered the federation jumpsuit she was wearing was the same one as when they had stolen the Robin. God, I could really go for a hot bath right now. "Anyone know if there's like a spa or anything on that ship?"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Have you seen the Rockmen in pants or the Slugs with spiffy jackets, eh?

Lux sniffed the air around Kyrie "Well, the sonic showers can only do so much to remove the smells"
She pointed to her own outfit. She wore a rather clean brown jumpsuit, marked with the emblem of the Pelican. It was sort of in contrast to Eden's outfit which seemed to have been constructed from strips of several layers of Human leather.
"You should consider seeing Eden's old wardrobe" she added.
Eden nodded "Those old jumpsuits don't auto-adjust in the right places... now where's that spa?"

Lux crossed her arms and smirked "What are you bringing to the table? Because if it turns out we don't really have anything of value, it might turn into strip poker."

I'm assuming clothing in FTL is like Saiyan Armour in DBZ... or like the clothes in Back To The Future 2. It can adjust to size... to a point.
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:58 pm

"I haven't seen her old wardrobe, but there better not be any human leather in it. Anything would probably be better than this, though. She motioned to the old jumpsuit, with its holes and burned parts. "As for what I've got to bet, I've only got a few federation credits, that's it."

Edit: wording
Last edited by Chickengames on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Bren and Gorlag made it to the docking bay and hopped on, waiting for the others, Ruwen would hold the fort so to speak as he wanted to meditate and there would clearly not be any women for him here

Bren was still blushing

'Hey nothing to be ashamed of, we all have those urges" Gorlag said

"I know I know, just thought given what we are doing might as well do something like this incase we die" he said, "I mean I almost died earlier" he said

"Ah good point, can't blame ya" Gorlag said nodding his head