[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Chickengames

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Chickengames » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:26 am

Kyrie already has a suit on. Just to clarify.

Jake opened the emergency exit and Kyrie followed him and Lux through. They ran blindly forward, hitting walls and whatever was around. Somewhere along the way, Kyrie tripped over something and lost her sense of direction as she was getting back up. She ran blindly again, eventually seeing the gaping hole the shuttle had left down the hall. Shit. She walked to the edge and saw the shuttle floating off in the distance, taking part of the ship with it. Well, if this is how it ends... Then, she saw Bren floating out toward the derelict. Ha! Not today! She climbed out the hole and onto the outside of the ship, aligning herself where it looked like Bren would land. The gravity was getting painful by then. He better have some way back.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:53 am

Chickengames wrote:Kyrie already has a suit on. Just to clarify.

Jake opened the emergency exit and Kyrie followed him and Lux through. They ran blindly forward, hitting walls and whatever was around. Somewhere along the way, Kyrie tripped over something and lost her sense of direction as she was getting back up. She ran blindly again, eventually seeing the gaping hole the shuttle had left down the hall. Shit. She walked to the edge and saw the shuttle floating off in the distance, taking part of the ship with it. Well, if this is how it ends... Then, she saw Bren floating out toward the derelict. Ha! Not today! She climbed out the hole and onto the outside of the ship, aligning herself where it looked like Bren would land. The gravity was getting painful by then. He better have some way back.

Bren smiled seeing her, glad he remembered she had her own suit

"GRAB MY HAND!" he called out and then the GM in the sky asked for a roll and the players rolled and it was a 20, It was a great success...

"Alright Ruwen pull us in!" he called out and Ruwen who was at the airlock began to pull, he fused himself to the floor, looking more like a stand in the floor with the upper half of a crystal humanoid and he began to pull them in through the air line while Bren did the same on his end

"Hope ya didn't think you were gonna like this, no if we are gonna die its gonna be something more bad ass" he said chuckling weakly a bit, even Kyrie could tell from his voice he was pretty exhusted, doing this was killing him and he most likely lost a few years, but hey anything for a friend
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:04 am

The Pelican, even though it was slower than the Scarab was moving in fast just as Kyrie was rescued from the derelict.
The drifting shuttle was scooped up inside the main cargo bay and then...

The following explosion would have made Michael Bay shout out about how excessive it was... the force of the detonation was imparted upon the hauler and propelled it outside of the gravitational anomaly surrounding the derelict. Hopefully the Scarab wasn't caught in the blast or even had found a way to ride it as well...

With what fuel was left in the engines, the Pelican jumped to the next beacon, drifting about wherever it was now. "Damage report" Eden shouted to her crew.
The reports indicated major structural faults to the engine nacelles and a lot of hull breaches; there was evidence of fire damage but the lack of air had quickly extinguished them.

Lux rubbed her head in pain as her head bumped against her helmet a bit too hard. "Woooo! Let's do that again!" she shouted woozily.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:21 am

stylesrj wrote:The Pelican, even though it was slower than the Scarab was moving in fast just as Kyrie was rescued from the derelict.
The drifting shuttle was scooped up inside the main cargo bay and then...

The following explosion would have made Michael Bay shout out about how excessive it was... the force of the detonation was imparted upon the hauler and propelled it outside of the gravitational anomaly surrounding the derelict. Hopefully the Scarab wasn't caught in the blast or even had found a way to ride it as well...

With what fuel was left in the engines, the Pelican jumped to the next beacon, drifting about wherever it was now. "Damage report" Eden shouted to her crew.
The reports indicated major structural faults to the engine nacelles and a lot of hull breaches; there was evidence of fire damage but the lack of air had quickly extinguished them.

Lux rubbed her head in pain as her head bumped against her helmet a bit too hard. "Woooo! Let's do that again!" she shouted woozily.

OVer with the Scarab they barely were moving as the explosion happened sending them flying

"DAMAGE REPORT!" Bren called out as Ruwen hung onto him and Kyrie

"FIRES ALL OVER THE PLACE WEAPONS DOWN, SHIELDS DOWN, ENGINES AT 5 PERCENT" Gorlag called out

"FOLLOW THE OTHERS GET US OUT OF HERE!" Bren called out and thankfully they were able to warp to the next beacon safetly....
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:37 am

"I don't know, death by black hole is pretty badass." As Bren and Kyrie were pulled toward the Scarab, the exploding fuel shot the Pelican passed them, and it immediately jumped. The power of the explosion was enough to push them quite forcefully toward the Scarab. The Scarab jumped soon after with heavy damages, and with Bren and Kyrie still outside the ship. They materialized safely at the next beacon and climbed inside the ship. Kyrie took off her helmet and then the rest of the suit, the inside drenched in sweat. As the adrenaline subsided Kyrie could feel the blood throbbing in the side of her head and a few other places she didn't remember hitting on anything. They vented the ship to put out fires, and, once repairs were done, Kyrie layed down in a comfortable corner to rest for just a second. She just ended up passing out from exhaustion.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 am

Chickengames wrote:"I don't know, death by black hole is pretty badass." As Bren and Kyrie were pulled toward the Scarab, the exploding fuel shot the Pelican passed them, and it immediately jumped. The power of the explosion was enough to push them quite forcefully toward the Scarab. The Scarab jumped soon after with heavy damages, and with Bren and Kyrie still outside the ship. They materialized safely at the next beacon and climbed inside the ship. Kyrie took off her helmet and then the rest of the suit, the inside drenched in sweat. As the adrenaline subsided Kyrie could feel the blood throbbing in the side of her head and a few other places she didn't remember hitting on anything. They vented the ship to put out fires, and, once repairs were done, Kyrie layed down in a comfortable corner to rest for just a second. She just ended up passing out from exhaustion.

Bren had just enough strength to get Kryrie to the med bay and let the auto-nano machines work to heal their burns...

"I'm...never doing that again" he groaned
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:55 am

Eden paged in on the comms "Luxanna, we'd have to have more fuel if we are to do that one again. I've pretty much emptied the tanks saving your sorry butts from that wreck!"
Lux removed her helmet and still rather woozy said "Thanks dad... I think I'll go lie down..."

Just then, a pirate ship jumped into the system. It was a small Energy Fighter used by Zoltan pilots... or pirates who captured one of their ships. Upon spotting the two wounded ships, it sent out a transmission. A Human in a Rebel uniform with large spiky shoulderplates appeared on screen.
"Looks like you're in rough shape" he said, chortling "Well we just happen to be uhhh... repair experts! Let us come aboard and we'll certainly fix your hulls right up!"

Eden glared at him. However in her mind she was contemplating letting these "experts" aboard only because it would be quicker to eliminate them. She tightbeamed a transmission to the Scarab "Should I let them see the Pelican or do you just want to blast them out of the stars?"
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:01 am

stylesrj wrote:Eden paged in on the comms "Luxanna, we'd have to have more fuel if we are to do that one again. I've pretty much emptied the tanks saving your sorry butts from that wreck!"
Lux removed her helmet and still rather woozy said "Thanks dad... I think I'll go lie down..."

Just then, a pirate ship jumped into the system. It was a small Energy Fighter used by Zoltan pilots... or pirates who captured one of their ships. Upon spotting the two wounded ships, it sent out a transmission. A Human in a Rebel uniform with large spiky shoulderplates appeared on screen.
"Looks like you're in rough shape" he said, chortling "Well we just happen to be uhhh... repair experts! Let us come aboard and we'll certainly fix your hulls right up!"

Eden glared at him. However in her mind she was contemplating letting these "experts" aboard only because it would be quicker to eliminate them. She tightbeamed a transmission to the Scarab "Should I let them see the Pelican or do you just want to blast them out of the stars?"

Gorlag sighed a bit and closed his eyes, Bren made his way back to the cockpit and could see Gorlag thinking

"They are very weak, they are afraid, they are willing to run at a moments notice...let em on board your ship"

Bren called out to "Repair men"

"Uh yeah we are fine, we have repair bots working, but my friend over there is working on a project maybe you could help" he said helping the lie, acting like he didn't know anythng

the man didn't seem to notice the slug in the scarabs cockpit or maybe he was a bit too cocky...or maybe suicidal
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:32 am

"You will?" the Human asked, sounding rather incredulous. He whispered something to one of his crew. The words "Metal Freaks" popped up rather audibly, in a panicked fashion.
"Alright, we're coming aboard!" he declared.

A Zoltan, an Engi and Two Humans teleported onto the Pelican; they however were not armed like a repair crew would be but armed as if they were going to shoot anyone who approached. However where they teleported was inside the crew quarters; and the door was locked.

"Skipper..."
"Men, I think we've beamed onto the wrong ship..."
"I hate you Captain!"

-------------

Eden gave out a loud belch as she relaxed back at the helm with some new bounties to keep her company. "Although I think I went a bit overboard this time..." she remarked.
"I'm surprised you can still walk" Lux commented.
"Heavyworlder, remember?" Eden asked "You Spacers will never understand."
"I understand balance just fine" Lux grumbled "The Gift is certainly a mystery..."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 am

stylesrj wrote:"You will?" the Human asked, sounding rather incredulous. He whispered something to one of his crew. The words "Metal Freaks" popped up rather audibly, in a panicked fashion.
"Alright, we're coming aboard!" he declared.

A Zoltan, an Engi and Two Humans teleported onto the Pelican; they however were not armed like a repair crew would be but armed as if they were going to shoot anyone who approached. However where they teleported was inside the crew quarters; and the door was locked.

"Skipper..."
"Men, I think we've beamed onto the wrong ship..."
"I hate you Captain!"

-------------

Eden gave out a loud belch as she relaxed back at the helm with some new bounties to keep her company. "Although I think I went a bit overboard this time..." she remarked.
"I'm surprised you can still walk" Lux commented.
"Heavyworlder, remember?" Eden asked "You Spacers will never understand."
"I understand balance just fine" Lux grumbled "The Gift is certainly a mystery..."

Bren sighed as he relaxed on the ship

"Guys whats the plan now, because while the internal damage was fixed her my ship is pretty banged up" he said, "Eden how does it look on your point of view, anythign that looks like we need the repair drones out to fix?" he asked as Gorlag seemed to focus

(new guy if say you happened to have been a prisoner on that ship and Gorlag senses you speak up, if not its just Gorlag keeping a watchful eye and thought out for any new enemies)